What should the next update include?

What should we see in the next update?

• Beacons, Face Masks, and Taming.

Votes: 66 70.2%
  • Take away fall damage and vehicle damage.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Fix the radar and other bugs.

Votes: 74 78.7%
  • Bring is MORE new stuff.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • This poll is stupid.

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters

Nightmare069

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who?
Ur Worst Nightmare
So after seeing the lack of interest in fixing stuff that is broken/not implemented, I figured i would ask the public what they thought. Maybe they will see our interests (in a more organized sense) and take [more] action.

Don't take this as a bash or anything. I'll even include a option for all the haters out there :3

voted 1 + 3 - because I just logged on and found out they didn't fix the radar bug. :cussing:

I didn't even go to see PA or any of the new shit.

I'm going to go do housework, instead. :dunno: :laugh: :cry:

... wtf FPC !?!?

you're ruining my day off's plans to sit around and spend peds - fix that shit! :laugh:

*ahem*

voted 1 and 3, but re: 1 - Skam says at least makeup should be back within the year - in this thread.

~let's cross our fingers for beacons, hangars and taming, too~

hangars...

aw damn forgot hangars.... sorry bout that :(

I guess it's because it doesn't really inhibit our gameplay... we can still use the TP to reach other planets... but yeah i feel for ya

Last edited:
Mentoring

A prioritized list:

1. Mentoring

2. Mentoring

3. Beacons

4. Rocktropia Blueprints

5. Login fail have to retry 10 times to get in: fixed

6. Auctioneer chip. Pays auction fee with mind essence - can sell (and possibly buy) from anywhere.

7. Radar Fix - including better handling of car/camera/radar rotation relations.

8. Mentoring

9. Mail/message to offliners system.

10. Vehicle upgrade slots for rocket turbo boost! Can be designed any way they like as long as it lets me drive 250 mph.

If 3 or more items on this list is included in next VU i will donate all my EFD to MA/FPC. Developers you can consider this like an event. EFD prize only tho...

voted 1,3,4,5 :)

Well drowning damage would be nice, and new skills swimming and diving
And I have seen diving equipment close to the one new mission broker at PA.
Lets get us diving equipment crafted for sure and L, to keep some demand on it.

New content is always good, but more important are the radar bugfix and old content back!!!!

Motorbikes

We've seen the current vehicle types in many other games especially UT2003 and UT3 ;)

I suggest the vehicle guru at FPC go and watch Akira because I want one of those bikes :D

and all the missing bits

but most importantly some fun and a sense of humour.

Mentoring,,,,,,, Mentoring..........and Mentoring

1 and 3 pretty much, can live with 2 (They should STILL adjust it so small falls deal considerably less damage and collisions only get registered once). Or you know, they could include yet another silly feature like the ability for our avatars to express facial emotions that can be changed with emotes, or underwater vehicles, or gliding wings to slow down falls and cover long distances cheaply once you reach a high spot... :rolleyes:

Actually, wouldn't mind any of those, but not over features yet to be reimplemented! :(

I think that the next (major) update will be Next Island, considering the date announced in Entropia Times, and the proximity to that date now.

Maybe MA will take that opportunity to make some re-implimentations, who knows. I do hope they sort out the radar bug, which is beginning to get on my tits...

I hope for beacons to be back to most :)

1 and 3 certainly. 2 as well personally i hate the falling damage, BUT i could live with it if mobs copped it as well. Vehicle damage needs to be looked at because its just plain silly that i can damage my vehicle driving through the grass and hitting a tiny plant but do no damage driving through bushes and ferns that are huge by comparison. sort the balancing out please!

Old systems and bug fixes ASAP!

Well FPC already said that the radar bug is MAs problem and that MA can't figure out what is wrong, so I guess that the answer I would give on the poll would be different depending on if it's a MA or FPC update? :dunno:

That said, they should add a few more landing platforms at new PA for the VTOLs :)

EDIT: The old systems are MAs problem too, and they are working on it and expecting it back before the end of 2010... Hope they are right there

and PLEASE fix the bugs in the Appartments and the item size - sink in floor - lights - invisible or 3 minutes waiting for upload the items and others.

No, its not my Computer - its your programming :/

The next Update

BRING BACK PETS/HANGARS/BEACONS
FIX RADAR BUGS/APARTMENT BUGS/SPARTACUS & HERMES ARMOR BUGS, LOTS MORE TOO MANY TO MENTION.
(Some of which have been fixed previously so why not now????).

One more player who is currently biding time, for these fixes to happen.
The new alternative game downloaded at the weekend after seeing the results of the last VU is going good:),

So far only a couple of visits to EU since then checking on AH sales only....longer this goes on longer we (WE, AS IN IN-GAME PARTNER TOO) get more involved in this new game....
(The last time this happened the game we chose then had 3 full years of our daily attention, so
MA LOST OUT ON 3 YEARS WORTH OF DEPOSITS....our gain their losses):yay::yay::yay​

The VU last night told me nothing about any fixes on old items, only new content which I'm not interested in too much, only good bit is maybe newbies might get some benefit but I'm sceptical and will wait and see the forum comments.

ok this is my point on next update :

better loots. .
mentoring..
a change with the mission rewards and mechanics of it atleats a few with free to play..
sweat fix get rid of diluted sweat and sythnetic and use vibrant sweat for new players..
more game interraction maybe have a coffee or sit down on a bench or weather paterns rain snow ... < like this one
more life like like a second chance at life ? maybe in the future
more cars and planes , new weapons and items
built in internet cafe ? maybe in future
rollercoaster

to be honest the possiblites are end less if mindark and FPC introduce them thats why i wanted to be a planet partner witth the option to make my own items with their own stats like damage and uses per minute and suff full control of the planet

Back