What the fair prices?

Nala

Old
Society
Black Elves
Nala
I have search all over and also Entropia.

But sometimes I have difficultyes to find out how to figure out the right prices.:(

F. eks. my Opallo is ready to it's 1. tier upgrades, and people offer that, but what is a fair price for this service:confused:

Also selling fruit, blazer and nova I have no idear how to set the price:(

Greatings Nala

For your opalo there are lots of people who would do it for free if you provide the materials needed, or you can always try yourself.

fruit, blazar and nova I cant say as I dont sell that because I dont know the price lol

And fruit I hope will be used when my sweet pets come back from their secret vacation preview at Next Island resort :D
hopefully they will be well rested and ready to do some more tricks for me ;)

But sometimes I have difficultyes to find out how to figure out the right prices.:(

F. eks. my Opallo is ready to it's 1. tier upgrades, and people offer that, but what is a fair price for this service:confused:

Also selling fruit, blazer and nova I have no idear how to set the price:(

Fruit, nova and blazar you can check the price by looking at the market history. (1 piece of any of those items has a tt value of 0.00001 PED. So, for example, if auction data says they sell for 50000% that would mean 1 piece is worth 0.00001 * 50000 / 100 = 0.005 PED. So if you had 1000 of them it'd be worth about 5 PED.)

There's not much value in tiering up your Opalo. The enhancers are not worth using on small guns. You're better off upgrading to a bigger gun (when your skills are ready) or buying an A101 (if you don't have one already).

The only real reason to tier low-end guns is to skill the tier professions. Some people who are doing that will buy your gun for a small amount (see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/187004-tier-0-9-items-tt-5-a.html for instance). So it may be worth selling the Opalo and starting up a new one!

With fruit & stones you can check the recent auction market value. If it says 999999% there are too many digits to show but you can hover the mouse pointer over that & it'll show the proper value as a popup.

Fruit & stones are like sweat in that they have a tt value of 0.001pec even though it shows 0. If the market value says 550000%, you first need to shift 2 decimal places because it is a percentage > 5500.00 this would be the price of 1 item in pec if the tt value was 1pec.
However as it is 0.001pec you need to shift another 3 decimal places to give your final value of 5.50000, or 5.5pec per item.

Of course this is the average price they sell for on the auction which involves a fee so expect to sell at a lower price on the street. You would have to work out how much you could get on auction minus the fee, & decide which way is best for the amount you have.

You can start to set up an auction entry & when you set your price it will say what the fee would be, then you can just exit without creating the auction entry.

Edit: Damn you Oni :D

Thanks so much. It was excatly what i needed:) All the "grounds" figure

And I wasn't aware about the opalo, was really going to tier it up:silly2:

And I wasn't aware about the opalo, was really going to tier it up:silly2:
seems we need a guide in the noob section perhaps how tiers work so they dont go and tier up opalo's thinking it will be as good as a101 or moving on to breers or something else, or does it exist?

Sorry I didn't think before my first reply :ahh:

It would be really nice with such a guide:yay:

god guys...

Novas blazers fruit and sweat.

.005 per unit is sweat.

.005 per unit is Blazers

.001 per unit is Novas

^ fair market value.

Although Blazers as of today just jumped up to .006 per unit becouse i seriously sold 530 ped worth of blazers today. about time.... and i am profit taking that. and gonna hunt, becouse 2 months of nova buying is stressful.

Novas on the other hand Be really careful with them. Becouse one of the largest investors in novas might be taking a break from buying them....

Fruit and stones. seems like stones are staying around .05 per unit, with fruit being .005 per unit.

Expect a reseller to shave at least 10% max on most these items.

with fragments around 50%.

10,000% is .001

100,000% is .01

1,000,000% is .10

only applys to 0 TT value items. or .01 per 1000 units..

god guys...

Novas blazers fruit and sweat.

.005 per unit is sweat.

.005 per unit is Blazers

.001 per unit is Novas

^ fair market value.

Historic Market value.... not fair market value.

Historic Market value.... not fair market value.

And the market isnt fair?

If i told you i was paying .001 per unit for novas in the market. Everyday all day.

What would you sell the novas at to a reseller on the street?

If you keep letting the resellers tell you they dont want to take the risks on the market, then why dont they tell you to not take the risk getting the materials for them?

These prices i listed... They are the fair market values. i should know i backed up my own ped to make sure.

Last edited:
Fair is based on what someone wants to pay, demand, and rarity. This is a hard question to answer. Using auction data is a nice guide, but keep in mind a average isn't the max or min price something sells for, rather the median. In otherwords some things sell for more than the average auction data shows and they sell quite easily if you understand what quantities of things some people need.

Good luck

kosmos

Fair is based on what someone wants to pay, demand, and rarity. This is a hard question to answer. Using auction data is a nice guide, but keep in mind a average isn't the max or min price something sells for, rather the median. In otherwords some things sell for more than the average auction data shows and they sell quite easily if you understand what quantities of things some people need.

Good luck

kosmos

You are absolutly right, but the thing is... i just told you my price, on the market, all day everyday. regardless of rareity or supply. on novas at least.

And i like to look at novas and the more i own the better i feel. But i dont do buy orders.... becouse i like making resellers sweat.... and not with the sweat gun.... oh and i am welcome to a competitive buyer. So post them up and they will get bought at a min of .001 per unit.

So I am saying thats fair value.

P.S. not trying to insult you at all. becouse you are still 100% correct.

You are absolutly right, but the thing is... i just told you my price, on the market, all day everyday. regardless of rareity or supply. on novas at least.

And i like to look at novas and the more i own the better i feel. But i dont do buy orders.... becouse i like making resellers sweat.... and not with the sweat gun.... oh and i am welcome to a competitive buyer. So post them up and they will get bought at a min of .001 per unit.

So I am saying thats fair value.

P.S. not trying to insult you at all. becouse you are still 100% correct.

Fair is based on what someone wants to pay, demand, and rarity.

You realize you just reposted my post right? :laugh:

And the market isnt fair?

If i told you i was paying .001 per unit for novas in the market. Everyday all day.

What would you sell the novas at to a reseller on the street?

If you keep letting the resellers tell you they dont want to take the risks on the market, then why dont they tell you to not take the risk getting the materials for them?

These prices i listed... They are the fair market values. i should know i backed up my own ped to make sure.

I said historic market value... not the market value.... CND purchase has a market value of what ND paid back years ago... what its worth now is much more.... Market value changes by each purchase...

I dont know nova, or reselling... I rarely do that anymore... especially with those 3 items....

The reason resellers dont want to take risk is that... a reseller who uses auction has to pay fee's... generally most resellers want fail proof purchases so that they can get at least their cash back... depending what they offer... resellers dont make much cash... no point in taking on risk to lose money if the profit from winning money is very low.... I dont know reseller rates, but I know what it use to be like...

They are not the fair market value... they are the historic market value... blazers use to be purchased at 1ped each I believe... does that mean today we should still pay 1ped each? No... as the market changed so did the price... and tommorow the price of each item you listed might change...

I think, that fair price is yeasty idea. Im sorry, that I have to say it, but prices are created thanks to market economy. If today is price for fruit 0,005 ped per each it doesnt mean that it´ll be the same for week or month. But if you are lookink for market price - jsut ask the buyers for their prices and compare - you can choose the best one. A small advice for you - sell thing to credulity buyer and in the places with high concentration of buyers for example Twin Peaks. :)

Thanks for all your answers:)

It had really helped me:)

Back