What type of World do you want?

Chuck

Provider
Society
United Colonial Marines
Charles Chuck Sudey
With the announcement of that in the near future we will have multiple planets to travel to, I was wondering, what type of planet do you want to visit?

Personally I'd like to visit the Aurli and Kretling homeworld, and maybe a robot controlled planet with a hidden human base (ala The Matrix).

Your ideas????

With the announcement of that in the near future we will have multiple planets to travel to, I was wondering, what type of planet do you want to visit?

A planet of the apes!
A frozen planet (a la Hoth from Star Wars)
A robot-built Dyson sphere
Planet Spaceball
A Death Star
An acidic planet of the Snables

Lag free planets:laugh:

All kindes of planets:) Pehaps a planet that is completly mobfree. Yeha a planet whit just robots that would be great:D

But i want more diffrent professions on the existing EU, cars, farms, more ships, and some more stuff, before they start with somthing new:D

I wounder how many yeras we'll have to wait for the new planets, if they ever will show....

A planet that I own??? :D

Seriously though, I think that just the fact that we would be able to visit other planets would be pretty sweet... it would be neat though to have rock planets, without atmospheres (or some more asteroids) where colonists had the option to terraform the LA's they bought... and I am not just speaking about adding mob DNA to a machine... but the ability to choose flora and fauna... (though that won't happen till we have the ability to farm, and that won't happen till avatars have to eat to survive! :laugh:)

New planets, with new enviroments would be very cool in and of itself though. And I like the idea of a planet of just robots (or a dyson sphere), however, if that was done, I would like the environment to reflect the type of place we think robots in science fiction would reside in (as in some sort of robot cities or more industrialized areas... its hard to get in the mood to hunt robots when all around you are pretty flowers and trees!:scratch2:)

I do hope they move ahead with this, I understand there are other issues that need resolving in the current gameplay, but I think this would be a great asset to the "universe!"

Cheers,

Iset

A sentient race on par technologically with us in the EU or maybe even a little more advanced in some areas. Just like humans some of these beings are good and can be traded with while others are evil and have more dire plans than the robots.

I think a planet full of giant mobs(on the scale of Eomons or larger) would be cool and the only way to hunt them is from vehicles it would be a nice way to introduce vehicles.

If we are going to have planets let us have space flight too. I have been land locked far to long and the glorified TP we call ships now are just well not very enjoyable. Maybe partner with Egosoft and integrate something like X3 into the Entropia Universe.

While not a planet maybe make a space pirate base a "Den of thieves" sort of thing. A place where you can acquire certain things that might be considered illegal elsewhere but are used to create power equipment. Piers Anthony's Bio of a Space Tyrant series of books has some great ideas for all types of planets, ships, pirates, and the such.

I think an Industrial planet like IX in the Dune series of books would be a wonderful place for crafting, inventing, and science.

A water planet with very little or no land mass.

While we have CND which is an Asteroid resort maybe expanding upon that theme at CND would make it the "Las Vegas" of the Galaxy.

A Robot Planet would be interesting if it was made larger than life with epic scale proportions. Think of the Robot City in the Matrix and the massive drilling machines and so on and so forth.

Also a way to harvest gas giants would make it an exciting venture for enterprising space miners. It would take all types of specialized ships and equipment.

Also if they are going to build an actual Universe they should allow for Planet prospecting in a way. Allow players the ability to find uncharted celestial bodies and claim them.......well if they have not already been claimed or harbor sentient beings which won't take kindly to you taking their world.

Space factories would be interesting too.

Nomadic space faring races would add interesting elements to certain systems. Some might be neutral and trade to the owners delight others might be raiders you need to defend against.

Above and Beyond all this there will need to be an Empire or Confederation or Republic of some sorts to hold it all together.

Last edited:
I want these new planets to be treated as alien worlds in these worlds they speak a different language (altho a slightly censored and monitored on at that lol)

basically I want MA to try and write this whole thing into EU rather than "welcome to planet China" I want it a little more involved than that :)

A world in peace ;)

A non-mob mining only planet :)

42! :yay:

I would like to own one called Magrathea :D
So I could ask my customers: What planet would you like? :D:D:D

Risa, also known as the "pleasure planet" ;)

a planet made of pizza with beer lakes
inhabited by amazonian women "in the russ myres style":yay:

sigh.......................................aint gonna happen is it :(

Ring-planet like in Halo:)
EU supports Ageia PhysX, so I also want a planet with some weird gravitation:)

a planet made of pizza with beer lakes
inhabited by amazonian women "in the russ myres style":yay:

I called my wife "my Amazon" once and had to bit of explaining to do to show her it was a compliment :ahh:

A planet with a colosseum for fighting! Ie so you can watch the PVP without getting shot :p And when you want to, jump down there and join in!

A Cat Planet

A planet full of little Cats & Kittens that sit around purring & drinking Milk...

Moonfish :silly2::yay::silly2:

a planet with no influence from above

A planet which is totally pvp, and outside cities lootable
this would mean we need guards, and gangs could terrorize cities untill an army comes and wipes them out :D

A waterworld :D

Ring-planet like in Halo:)
EU supports Ageia PhysX, so I also want a planet with some weird gravitation:)

Ah. Exellent idea :) I would also like to a planet where there is diffarent rules, where the whole planet is PVP, even @ the TT and such :rolleyes:

But the plessure Island sounds great :cool:

EDIT: I just realized that the enviroment (ground) must be built from the bottom-up since the ground can't "bend" like up side down, Entropia doesn't support that. :(

A planet that is infectet with all kinds of bots, but in most areas no new bots appear, so that we can conquer it.
Mbe with cities, that will be property of those who find the estate deed, lying on the ground in the trace center

Hmmm

I would like to see

-A planet with a hostile environment sand storms and lightning storms and weird aggresive alien creatures that jump at you from below the sand :D
-A planet similar to earth or calypso but maybe smaller with greater civilization, more colonized than calypso and like a bit polluted with abandoned cities filled with vicious mobs and robots. :D

Back