Question: What was your biggest hunting global you got when you were a noob or relatively new.

i didnt got shit at start but when i was quite noob got 11k neconu with chronicle helm and DNA part that made it like 50k peds loot

I don't have the screenshot but something like 10 years ago (before SIB or (L) gear existed) I snagged some supremacy shins (M) from a warrior robo after 4 or 5 kills (all I could afford).
Sold them to some trader guy named Neo, I wonder if he's still around :unsure:
I then proceeded to waste all the PED on random nonsense and it all disappeared in a few weeks :poop:
Should have bought Apple stock instead.

3602 drone 03 in jason center in 2008

First hof was 8,450 ped mollusk scout.

First Tower while Mining. was around lv 40ish at the time. 2019

actually a funny story , back in 2007 me and a school friend started playing at the same time..
started sweating sold some, then he bought a tt finder and 5 proobes or so lol .
he droped twice and nothing.
then he lended it to me , 1 st proobe i ever drop in game hited a hof of oil .
that got us hooked , good job MA :D

Not sure if it was my first one, but atrax 400 ped, had m61a5, plasma and camo urban in it, was oil rigging for some peds, nice

1425 on feffoid champion, W of aegis mound on a mountain.I almost fell from my chair.

this spring (about a week before easter mayhem started) i got a ~800p glob on the lvl 6 drones outside of camp icarus.

wasn't my first glob but it was memorable because it was about 1/5 weapons. like 11 L guns popped out. none particularly large or valuable, just a bunch of them.

index.php

More than 12 years ago :D although i was around level 22 laser sniper maybe it doesnt count

From memory i moved to a set of bear and bought a106 with the peds

Or, here's my first global from 2007

index.php

I was team hunting with some friends sometime around 2011, and we had a daikiba or shinkiba mature that hit for over 1200. That was a bit of a shock.

1252 ped atrox after about 18 months playing

Back