What would I have looted from this if I had ammo?

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Saw him coming in from lootable as I was on the edge of it.

I could have shot him if I had ammo...he was almost dead already.

But it's name was so ominous, I probably would have chickened out...or gone to Entropia jail or something.

SO....what was in it?

Edit: Maybe this ship is always around...I just have never seen it before...thought it was interesting.

Last edited:
damn you shoulda got ammo

Damn! Make sure you have ammo next time:rolleyes:

mayby this ship has 10 mln HP, and only dead means it has 100k hp left :)

This ship shouldn't exist as both series go till XXXV lol. So now there are 71 privateers suddenly. I think 5k ped in lootables ;p But would that make you a pirate?

Maybe it was transporting a shipment of leftover ASI TEN Editions or the top secret loot algorithm or maybe just a Blazar Fragment or 1 Dung.

This ship shouldn't exist as both series go till XXXV lol. So now there are 71 privateers suddenly. I think 5k ped in lootables ;p But would that make you a pirate?

So its the first privateer with no hangar?

Good you didn't have any ammo, once you destroyed the ship you would found out that MA avatar has 10k hp and you could not kill it in time:D

Don't tell me that you have pink windows theme.

Lol...maybe I do I guess, idk...

When I got this new comp a few months ago I just hurried and updated it and reinstalled EU...everything else was of zero importance, including whatever theme I quickly selected without thinking :)

Was the ship in lootable PVP? I don't see a red PVP icon....
Menace

Saw him coming in from lootable as I was on the edge of it.

I could have shot him if I had ammo...he was almost dead already.

But it's name was so ominous, I probably would have chickened out...or gone to Entropia jail or something.

SO....what was in it?

Edit: Maybe this ship is always around...I just have never seen it before...thought it was interesting.

all mindark ships was placed near pirate base on the end of map, once i explored whole space i found few of them

would have been great to kill that ship :D seriously I don't think it would have had any loot tho really

would have just been great to pk MA :handgun:

You would have probably gotten...

[System]: This creature didn't carry any loot.

pretty sure MA controlled ava's are basically just controlled mobs.

and it's an MA ship... they basically invented piracy with the creation of space how it is... so dont feel bad shooting it next time, think of MA stuff more like a mob :p

just remember not to get carried away and start looting actual players lol

Was the ship in lootable PVP? I don't see a red PVP icon....
Menace

Yeah I saw it as it was slowflying toward me from a loooong way away. I had about 20-30 seconds I would say, where I could have left non-lootable, and flew out to it, and started shooting.

I had sat there for a while staring at it as it was coming closer before I remembered to take a screenie. At the point I took it, it was a lot closer than when I first saw it.

Back