Question: What would like to see on CCCP landa areas? LA2, LA4 and LA9

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
What would You like to see on CCCP landa areas? LA2, LA4 and LA9

Hello

As we all know CCCP is one of the few societies which has obtained some LandGrab areas.

The thing is - we dont know what you would like to see on these landareas while we are in control of them!

LA2 - all kind of thorio mobs:
#1Thorafoid
#2Thorifoid
#3Thorio
#4Thorofoid

LA4 - Oculus

LA9 - Cersumon

Not sure about resources, i will appreciate any input about that.

I would like to start discussion about this!
Everything is possible - anything can be done with maturities and densities. We can make it miner friendly or hardcore hunter friendly. We can adjust settings just for one day if u request that for your society hunt or just few hours grinding. We can make a deals with people who is interested in hosting events in our land areas.
PM me about events everything else we can discuss in this thread, don't hesitate!

And i will ad Poll to this post tomorrow or will make another thread.

Regards
CCCP

Last edited:
max spawn/maturity thorafoid/thorofoid!!!

max mat/spawn thorio would also be nice, but not both at once

Too less activity but i will do adjusments for LA2 as Chaps asked, take care mate!

p.s. still looking for some more input!

sorry double post

LA2:

Thorifoid is a Cold mob, so doesn't really fit in with the others.
Thorio has such long range it's annoying if you're trying to hunt other stuff.

So I'd say any of the following:
(i) Thorifoid mid-high maturity, max density. All others minimised.
(ii) Thorio mid maturity, max density. All others minimised.
(iii) Thorofoid, Thorafoid high maturity, max density. All others minimised.

I'd vote for (iii).

LA4:

Oculus mid-high maturity, max density.

LA9:

Cersumon mid-low maturity, max density.

the cersumon stalkers have been paying nicely lately. they drop output amps fairly often too

you should minimise the thorifoids. too hard to hunt the thora/thoro when i'm getting pounded by cold dmg

Too less activity but i will do adjusments for LA2 as Chaps asked, take care mate!

p.s. still looking for some more input!

Is it now max maturity Thorafoids and Thorofoids? I think if you want more activity you have to at least advertise. Making events might also be a way (if you can make events on the LG LAs, that is).

Is it now max maturity Thorafoids and Thorofoids? I think if you want more activity you have to at least advertise. Making events might also be a way (if you can make events on the LG LAs, that is).

It should be Thora/Thoro max mat/spawn. If it is not it will be soon, will check that later!
We cant make events thru ingame event system but still can do other kind of events thru forum, if there is anyone with a good idea, just let me know and we can work it out!

you should minimise the thorifoids. too hard to hunt the thora/thoro when i'm getting pounded by cold dmg

It sometimes goes wrong on LG LA's, Thorifoids will be gone after server restart, and will be checked in fert station again!

I would like to see Ex Cons there kicking your asses..

But soon..

I would like to see Ex Cons there kicking your asses..

But soon..

lol was gonna say, another soc there fighting you :laugh:

But max maturitys are always fun :cool:

Is Thorafoid`s still in game ? They look hilarious :laugh:

294Normal.jpg

I couldn't find any Thorafoid`s on your land areas

Last edited:
Went to visit LA 4. Big Thorofoids and Thorafoids are great! Didn't see any Thorio. Please, please, please get rid of the big Thorifoid. The cold damage done by thorifoids isn't compatable with the stab/cut/impact done by the thorofoid, thorafoid and thorio.

Is it possible you accidentally minimized thorio instead of thorifoid?

Nix the thorifoid and I will be an avid hunter there, as I am sure many people would be.

(on a side note... big thorifoid can be found in other locations, one being just NNW of Omegaton, whereas the other 3 do not have big maturities found in other locations)

Edit: spotted a thorio outcast... means that thorio is min, thorifoid is max

Last edited:
Went to visit LA 4. Big Thorofoids and Thorafoids are great! Didn't see any Thorio. Please, please, please get rid of the big Thorifoid. The cold damage done by thorifoids isn't compatable with the stab/cut/impact done by the thorofoid, thorafoid and thorio.

Is it possible you accidentally minimized thorio instead of thorifoid?

Nix the thorifoid and I will be an avid hunter there, as I am sure many people would be.

(on a side note... big thorifoid can be found in other locations, one being just NNW of Omegaton, whereas the other 3 do not have big maturities found in other locations)

Edit: spotted a thorio outcast... means that thorio is min, thorifoid is max

I visited the fertiliser. They have minimised the thorifoids. MA hasn't reduced the spawns yet :/

if u wanna see thorio, we can add it too, its np :) thorifoid was removed week ago, but seems need server restart or pull it to the turrent...

Big Thorio on the LA2 now!

Back