What would you like to see on Treasure Island?

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
With the recent addition of Foul to Treasure Island all 5 habitat zones have something in them and so I am now thinking more about where to take the island in the future.

So I would like to hear what you, the community, wants to see on the island beyond creatures to shoot at :)

Even if you don't have any ideas then tell me what you think the island represents, or should represent, in the virtual world - is it just an oversized land area with some buildings on it or is it (or should it be) something more?

If you don't want to share your comments in public then feel free to PM me or use my TI website contact form.

- Deathifier

I would very much like to see me getting ATH on bristlehog:D ...or on any other of your smaller/average pets:silly2: .

Otherwise, I think you are doing just fine with the island...but some areas are really too dangerous to mine&hunt (hogglo area for example). Maybe you could make a racetrack once the vehicles are implemented...;)

Regards,
Robo

Personally id like to see less bristles but of a higher maturity. could make for an interesting team hunt. And i know its not possible yet but an Armax DNA chucked in sumwhere would be nice :)

id love to see a nice spawn of high maturity maffoid which i dont think is possible either yet

and lower taxes :Dlol but u gotta make money and i respect that :)

but id love to see some major events being help

and im not sure wether u control it but id looovvveee to see some higher maturitys of robots especially some trooper :p

Good move getting community feedback mate.

My only thought would be to swap the Corn and Hogg locations. This would mean that it is less of a chore for the aspiring mid-high level player who can often die (due to erroneous crit hits) from Hoggs the ability to get back to their mob quickly.

I may be alone on this thought, which I take onboard fully.

to Nevarna, Feffs are mutants, like Umbranoids, Feffoids, Calamusoid, Humanoid ;) no u cannot create those.

I would like to see Molisks, or Gradivores :)

There's a Maff DNA now isn't there in the new area Nea?

AkiranBlade said:
There's a Maff DNA now isn't there in the new area Nea?

oh is it? u mean the Angel's new LA? i thought it was just a spwan created by MA that came within the LA?

well what do i know, blondius maximus ;) :kos:

lol, I don't know for fact, but I'm sure Angel said they were Clans and Champs, but when I went there before the LA sales there were only Warriors and Hunters.

You have any luck on the Feffs last night?

Im totally pro a huge high maturity molisk spawn. But besides things to shoot at..

Im sure there are storytellers and likewise who would love a cozy setting in the mansion to have "storytellers night" or other readings for the public.
Maybe specialguest nights where known avatars can be "interviewed" by the public. Could be all free or maybe a ticket had to be purchased.

Make some kind of museum in the mansion. This would mean that we have to move The Collectors entire storage to the mansion ;-p In any way it's probably a costly undertaking but would be sweet with mannequins with the most sought after armors, weapons, entire collection of skulls and what not...
Entrance with ticket of sorts perhaps.

Activate PvP and have a "Shoot the running Noob from the balcony" contest ;-p

Just some thoughts.

I would like to see a high maturity snable spawn - easy for peeps to take on and easy if you just want to run through an area and not want to get slaughtered due to you mining etc.

Hoffy said:
I would like to see a high maturity snable spawn - easy for peeps to take on and easy if you just want to run through an area and not want to get slaughtered due to you mining etc.

I second the Big Snables.... currently they are only in Cnd but I think it would be a great addition in TI, if that was the case, I would definetly hunt more :D ...

Nea said:
to Nevarna, Feffs are mutants, like Umbranoids, Feffoids, Calamusoid, Humanoid ;) no u cannot create those.

Even mutants have DNA.. The only class of creatures in the game that technically shouldnt have DNA is the robots...
Question is just.. What DNA has MA allowed to be used, and when will the ones currently not allowed be allowed?

Deathifier: Id like to see a Hogglo race track!!
"Meatball is in the lead, with Bouncy coming up from behind, followed by Bigmouth on third! Nono, what have we here? Meatball stumbles and rolls off the track in the last corner. Bigmouth is about to overtake Bouncy! Bouncy hold Bigmouth off! Bouncy makes it! Bouncy wins again!"

Nea said:

Mikah said:
the Big Snables

That could make a sweet acid spot...big snables with medium grads

Though molisk would be fun too but ideally not maxed out cause Leader already hurts enough :laugh:

Nea said:

Molisks are humanoids :tongue2:

Tigerman said:
Even mutants have DNA.. The only class of creatures in the game that technically shouldnt have DNA is the robots...

I don't think mutants should be DNA-able. However native humanoids should (such as Feffoids and Biffoids {them pesky Maffoids are mutants imho}).. :silly2:

i love TI just the way it is death maby tho if the atrox egg contains mutadet atrox DNA get youre hands on that and have a nother unique spawn that woud be asome but other than that love the place :)

and + rep for this post m8 sins its a very good move to ask peopel what they like :)

what ever you do...do not remove the hogglos!:) they are expensive to hunt but so much fun...i like estos allso ..estos are cool...and fast!:p

What about the Foul?

I think a lot of people would rather have really small Foul (young, adult, scout) because they drop more bones and are faster to kill.

I think a high density of low maturity Fouls would get you a lot of money in tax returns and a lot of happy hunters. I would probably be on TI like 10 hours a day. Lots of tailors need bones and their is no decent low maturity spawn... (or is there?)

I would love to see more variaty in Hogglo maturity.
Higher maturity, higher ATH's! :D

BruuD said:
I would love to see more variaty in Hogglo maturity.
Higher maturity, higher ATH's! :D

Christ

I have a tough enough job with Youngs!

Boats! Treasure Island to me says "Boats", like a big pirate ship. oooo a proper robot city instead of just the few scattered structures.

I'd REALLY like ALL of the shops in TI City to be open.

All of the shops being open would be nice. Also signs on the building stating what building it is etc (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze) so other avatars can find the buildings much easier.

Some nicer landscaping would be nice. Maybe have some lawns around the buildings. Would be nice if the buildings had the TT in them.

Maybe put hot tubs on the buildings topmost floor to have parties at & soc meetings.

Back