what xmpp options do I need to set

ankt

Prowler
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
ankt Kat bastet
I use pidgin and would like to know the options used by EIM. Thanks

More info in the main thread:

Unfortunately, there was a MySQL database crash on the server where EntropiansIM is hosted (the same Windows server that also hosts EntropiaRadio.com, Entropedia.info and EntropiaTracker.com). Redundant database backups were stored remotely for Entropedia (which has now been restored to service), but not for EntropiansIM sadly :(. EntropiaTracker uses a different database platform (MSSQL), and thus was not affected by the crash.

I regret to report that everyone will need to re-register for the EntropiansIM network. If you have already downloaded the client software, then all you need to do is visit the EntropiansIM Registration Page and sign up again with your desired username. You will then be able to log in to the network as normal.

I apologize for the inconvenience. :ahh: In the future, I will ensure that redundant database backups are made for EntropiansIM to minimize dislocation caused by Windows server updates corrupting the database :mad:

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Note that you cannot register directly from your XMPP/Jabber client as some other Jabber networks allow; You need to first register on the Entropians.com website, then enter your login info in your preferred Jabber client to connect to the EntropiansIM network.

Thank you very much.

Back