What's a good event time for non-Europeans?

FOR NON-EUROPEANS ONLY - Which of these would be your preferred timeslot for an in-game event?

• 22:00-23:00 MA time

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 23:00-00:00 MA time

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 00:00-01:00 MA time

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 01:00-02:00 MA time

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 02:00-03:00 MA time

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 03:00-04:00 MA time

• 04:00-05:00 MA time

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 05:00-06:00 MA time

• 06:00-07:00 MA time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 07:00-08:00 MA time

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Most of the in-game hunting events (the ones that use the official MA system) that he have at the moment are held in European evening time. That works well for some people but not for others, e.g. for most Americans that's too early on a weekday.

I'd like to hear from those Americans and other non-European players about the time of day that they'd like events to be scheduled.

Please vote for your 1st choice timeslot from the options in the poll, using MA time, and post any comments if you have them.

Free bump. :yay:

The current WoF timeslots are (kind of) fine for a west aussie like me, Except for the 19 and 21:00 ones...

- Nightwolf

pff as an european i say 19 MA time is great :p

02:00-03:00 MA time is a good time to catch most American players, I think. This is 9 PM Central/10 PM Eastern, but is still late enough that west coast folks will likely be home from work.

02:00-03:00 MA time ftw

Thanks for the replies and votes everyone, keep 'em coming :)

I was and still do get pissed when most MA events are suited best only for euros events like the LG event(eventhough my society has no chance lol)...the one held on Wednesday i think was only good for euros then they have another one more suited for americans but on a SATURDAY lol gee that seems like its suited for everyone now doesnt it, and RX unit event i just happened to be up late and noticed the client loader message at like 3-4AM my time and event was to start in a couple hours obviously if i had waken up at 8-10 i would of missed it completely, and what if i had work!!! obviously even ppl in europe have work during MA events but most ppl dont in the afternoon/evenings

oh well i know things like these really cant be changed like the loot system lol but always good to unleash some frustration :)

Bump for more votes.

The poll's looking quite clear now but here's another bump for some more votes.

Dragons Shadow often runs Society events starting at 2200 or 2300 UTC Friday or Saturday nights.

The reason for this is that while many of our members are in the US, we also have UK and AU members. This makes it a bit late in the UK, and pretty early the next day in AU, but at least our global members get to participate. :)

AG

Get out of my thread you stupid spam-bots!

Man the spammers seem to have found this place all at once...

Oleg, if I ever put another start point in the WoF, it would be 2-3am on a Friday or Saturday, purely for Americans:) To suit Australia properly (let them hunt in the evening)would mean 5am-6am Friday/Saturday slots. I go for the universal approach but you always upset someone a bit. Good on you for trying to suit "the rest", hope it works.

Hurrikane

Hmmm... part of that Spam says lesbian online dirty hairy man... shall I click? Just to know??

LOL

you have 10/24 options, but don't include a 'none of these' tickbox :scratch2:

Man the spammers seem to have found this place all at once...

They just love my awesome thread.

you have 10/24 options, but don't include a 'none of these' tickbox :scratch2:

The question is "Which is your preferred time from these options". "None of these" isn't an answer to that question.

arrrgh how do i delete this :p :smash:
servers down cough

Back