Question: Whats the deal with the ghost footguards?

Since the feet arrive I HAVE NOT LOOTED A SINGLE PAIR!

I have had my fair share of glows/hoffs, but looting armour or any kind no longer happens, so looting a pair of "infamous feet" for even Pixie would be an achievement for me.

Awww man for real? I feel for you. Come with me on a team hunt at Atlas and we'll get some for sure. ;)

Good for them, as a crafter who has surely spent tons earning thier skills or looting/buying the footguard BP they deserve a return.

Shame on you for knocking them for making profit.

[...yaddah yaddah...]

i read it :scratch2:

went for a smoke

read it again :scratch2:

went to take a leak and grab me another beer

read it agin just now :scratch2:

i'm still not sure whether you're trying to be sarcastic or you're serious??

skilling up tends to cost most a lot ... granted, crafting seems to be even more expensive, but ... you can't (or shouldn't) turn that argumentation around? is there some private joke i don't get or are you just weird?? :silly:

S.

I think there is some fetish ghost foot lover who collect a lot of ghost footguards...
We should go check out someone's locker?

Ghost Feet

I dont think the price 300+ ped is unreasonable considering the price of the (L) foot guards 150+ ped.

A better question would be "Where's the Paladan Thigh Guards"

I am over worrying about it. I just buy Jaguar (L) or bear or whatever is similar to ghost and not too expensive. The jag footies I have now i've had for so long, I don't remember when I bought them, almost broken now. So unless I'm going to enter a fashion contest and need matching armour, they can charge whatever they want for 'em.

Good L alternative is a Zombie Foot Guards (L), they have almost the same protection as ghost, unfortunately Zombie is yellowish while ghost is light grey and blue, so no aesthetic satisfaction there for anyone. I myself use Gremlin Feet unL.

It's very annoying and frustrating that MA won't let more BPs drop for parts that are missed like what, half of the active playerbase? That goes directly against what MA's spokesperson said, but I guess that's nothing new.

No Trooper footies or BP for them in existence? That's just moronic...

Expect "Eye-Guards" and "Nose-Plugs (L)" with patch VU10.
They'll be even more rare, sniff. And we wouldn't be able to breath properly without the Nose-Plugs, and the screen will be blurred as long as we don't have the Eye-Guards.

And ofcourse, the newly introduced "Rectum-Gate (UL)", to keep us from all those "things" around CND.. ... . .. . .... ..

lols, i just use rascal instead of ghost feet :)

hey, I just logged on and saw that someone is selling ghost footies on the auction. I bought a set earlier today to complete my armor and paid well over 600, this person wants 588 for theirs. I know that's steep, but if they are that rare, here's a chance.

:)I think you are right on the spot for this one but the same thing go's for the sweating they brought it down so you cant sell it for tha time it taks to get from moobs, that way they controll what its warth:wtg::wtg:
It's been quite awhile since the footguards were introduced. But still it seems that the ghost footguards are in very short supply.

Ghost is a crafted armor and to make unlimited footguards you need, ofcourse the bp and about 11 peds tt of the most common ores i know of.

So what's the deal here? Why are these things so expensive and rare?

I thought about it and came up with 2 things:

A) Insufficient drops of bps for UL feet

B) Lucky few crafters who obtained the bp are keeping the price artificially high by controlling supply

Can't be A because despite of what we think and say of MA, I still believe they can count.

So imo this only leaves us with B.

I don't want to accuse anybody, I just feel that the price for UL ghost footguards is unrealistically high and should come down. There's absolutely no reason for them to be so high..... other than the wrong ones!

If my assumption is correct, and there are enough UL bp for UL ghost feet, I can only say that I am truely dissappointed in these people for taking such a high markup on a relative common item made with common materials.

What's your view on this?

Back