Question: Whats the max number of red rep bars?

Status

steve20286

Guardian
john jonny watson
hi,

Somwhere there is a thread about the max amount of + rep so i decided since i already have 2 red rep bars maybe i should see howmany red bars you can get.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...m/107374-reputation-rankings-user-titles.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2044664-post86.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/list/?order=asc&sort=reputation&pp=50

im at -274 at the moment and have 2 red bars.

-490 and 4 red bars now, after 12 - reps
-644 and 5 red bars,
-772 and 6 red bars
-1001 and 7 red bars
-1256 and 8 red bars
-1527 and 9 red bars
-1752 and 10 red bars
-2040 and 11 red bars
-2801 and 12 red bars
-3601 and 13 red bars
-4401 and 14 red bars
-4762 and 14 red bars so far

will update if and when i get another red bar.

feel free to - rep me!

Last edited:
hi,

Somwhere there is a thread about the max amount of + rep so i decided since i already have 2 red rep bars maybe i should see howmany red bars you can get. Somwhere there is a thread about the max amount of + rep.

feel free to - rep me!

Perhaps the actual limit is getting banned from the forums?

Anywho, your wishes are my command.

Three red bars now. :wtg:

neg_repped.jpg

Funny confirmation text, isn't it? :D

don't know, but here is the least.
And i'm so proud of it.:yay::yay::yay::yay: At least I don't have a timid heart :wtg::wtg:

Can you still +rep with a neg reputation? since +repping is dependend on the amount of rep you gave.
SO you might actually get in the situation where you +rep a negative amount :scratch2:

Can you still +rep with a neg reputation? since +repping is dependend on the amount of rep you gave.
SO you might actually get in the situation where you +rep a negative amount :scratch2:

thx steve for +repping me and solving the problem. It doesn't work that way, I guess it has todo with a abs(some_variable).

first bright red bar for you from me.

There is no maximum, its the same as with normal rep. I am wondering what the equi for yellow is though.

just 4 - reps away from 40 consecutive - reps, keep em comming iv gained 4 red bars through this post so far! and currently have the worst rep on the forum.

thanks for you help guys :yay:

Last edited:
yep that was a good 1 it got me from -1320 to -1380. need some more uber - reps from people with yellow stars. :yay:

9th red bar from me...

You are not the first one who tried this - this thread will be locked and the negreps from this thread will be deleted as soon as 711 sees this...

-rep :D

Oh, and there is no "max negrep"

9th red bar from me...

You are not the first one who tried this - this thread will be locked and the negreps from this thread will be deleted as soon as 711 sees this...

-rep :D

Oh, and there is no "max negrep"

that would be a disaster, after all the hard research im doing. hopefully that doesnt happen and i get my red star. :yay:

i see you only have data up to the light red bars though! it is my aim to go beyond that :silly2:

It works exactly as with the green bars....

and you made a mistake in your data gathering, too

-998 and 7 red bars

7th red bar comes at -1001

we need to see the "next level of -rep bars!"

Ah but it says (unverified) therefor not complete ;)

Not anymore ;)

Now to my forecast:

10th red bar comes @ -1751
11th bar (black?? :D or autoban? ) comes at -2001

Status
Back