Question: Whats the max number of red rep bars?

Status
dude! keep up the good work you will get your 14th bar in about 200 more rep points. looking forward to seeing a red star.

makes no sense that we are still looking at this thread. it harms no one, but still suprising since i have seen this exact project several times and each time it got locked down fast. not my job to care, i just find it curious.

Maybe the mods allow it this time to get it out of the system.
Let's face it, the first time one gets a "red star" will be a milestone in EU history, after that such threads will die away because of "it's been done already"
So actually one thread achieving it would be the sollution to not have any more such threads at all ;)

maybe, but remember 'projects'

every day somebody new posted their project:this project:that

copycat threads are common :(

holy frick! How many other ppl must I +rep to -rep steve?!?! perhaps this double post will somehow help lol...I'll run out of rep to give out before I can send it to steve lol!!!!

I think I just gave you your 14th bar! :yay:

Maybe the mods allow it this time to get it out of the system.
Let's face it, the first time one gets a "red star" will be a milestone in EU history, after that such threads will die away because of "it's been done already"
So actually one thread achieving it would be the sollution to not have any more such threads at all ;)

Perhaps... but then the next milestone will be set...
TWO RED STARS!!!:yay:

Btw, neg rep sent for OP ;) gl in your mission!

woo hoo :yay: hes got 14 red bars this must be a ef record, you should post it in achievements lol

wow there are some very powerful -reppers in here :yay: keep em comming
6 more bars to go? before i get a star?

here some - :D gl

humm do I have to say I disapprove? :scratch2:
well it what I did

Negative repped ya once, I will again when I spread the rep around some more. ;)

I have a feeling to +rep that guy....but that would be wrong...wait would it? :confused:

I -repped him twice, now going for my third, everyone in this thread beware! I'm going on a rep spree

EDIT: I've given too much rep in the past 24 hours?

wt* lol

Im offering a price to the person who gets you to -10.000, the prize is 100 ped. ^^

Im offering a price to the person who gets you to -10.000, the prize is 100 ped. ^^

lol dont say that you will have everyone trying it lol.

woot im up to -4682 now just -5318 to go before i win 100 ped :yay:

I see you're still going strong - 15th red will come at -5201

I'll donate 5K EFD if you really manage to get to -10K rep before the mods lock this thread! :laugh:

Status
Back