What's the most desirable city to "live" in?

Jed

Provider
Society
Sanctuary
Jason Jed DelaCruz
I'd like to know where people like to call home. Going by price, CND and Bilton apartments seem to be highly regarded. After that though, I have no idea how the rest of the cities stack up. I know that individual buildings in certain towns may be more desirable due to proximity to the TP, but I'm wondering what people think of their cities as a whole.

My apartment is in Omegatron West, and it's a fine place. Not too much community though. ;)

I had a flat in Treasure Island City for a while, and loved it...

Teleport, Trade Centre, interesting shops.. and Cornundacauda Stalkers in my back yard...

Of course, I sold it when I got low on ammo..

I had a CND apartment for several months when I was living up there, but once I decided to spend time dirtside I got rid of it. Very nice community up there, which is natural since that is your main storage and there are crafting machines right in the lobby.

I'm in Sakura city now, not a lot of convo wiht neighbors, but it is a nice location, close to a tp.

Zar

Sakura City rocks. And I dont just say that because I live there! Well, maybe. Anyway, I like it because it's full of friendly people and there is almost always someone interesting to talk to in the Auction.

Blackjack :cowboy:

My preference is Sakura too... Thats why I bought my apartment there in Sachi just a stones throw from the TP and the trade centre :)

Sakura is the place to be

Looks like Sakura is winning so far.. and let me add to it!

I bought my first and current apartment in Kansha Tower Sakura City... just a short run to the tp and a great view from the 20th floor. Havn't met many in my building but most of the ppl I have met around the trade center are nice enough :)

I'm in Omegaton. Not too shabby. No lag, nice & quiet. But I'd love to have a flophouse in TIC.

I gotta go with Sakura also. I picked up a relatively cheap G apt. in Koufuku :wtg: and I love it! The Trade Center is a great place to hang out and it's a really good crafting spot too.

New Oxford every time, the auction rocks there, always cool peeps in. Right in the heart of Amethera NewOxford is your launch pad to many a fine hunting area and Emerald Lakes Mall isn't too far away just a hop skip and a jump north. Art galleries , shops, vexed generation real life clothing, catwalk, caves, nightspot and a TV Station! ;) NewOxford is the place to be!

Jamhot

While I've had apts all over the place, I have to say that I am quite excited about coming full circle with my very first apt on Amethera at TI City Platinum Bldg, and my original apt at CND Beta South. Meaning ... I had given them up at one point and recently got them both back. Everything is convenient, and I too like having the Corn Stalkers practically in my back yard, along with those acid-spitting, rolly-polly globsters who are as slow as molasses.

The CND apt is great because I also like having an auctioneer, trade terminals, and crafting machines in the lobby of the apt complex at CND. Not to mention having 20 unique mob domes with streaming music no further away than a TP trip, along with a Control Room that acts as a hub for local activity ... which also has the streaming music.

However, I have my apt at Sakura City where my entire soc resides, along with some very special friends. The Sakura Trade Center is indeed a great place with friendly and fun people, including the auctioneers and technicians who get blown up quite a bit, but are good sports about it. :D

Yup, looks like Sakura City is in the lead right now, but it's also a very pretty city with an Asian feel to it, and besides ... how much better could it get with the Church of Lootius in the neighborhood at the Sachi Bldg. :wtg: Maybe that has something to do with the 5 Uber Crafting HoF's I've had since July 11th. Hey, you never know! :rolleyes:

I like Sakura, and the new asian theme with the "cherry blossom" trees they recently added provide a nice touch. Plus a great view from my balcony of the lake and the volcano thingies (will add pic).

My place at CND is quite convenient, too. And it's view (okay it's not from a balcony, duh) shows a crescent Calypso. :)

Here are a couple of pics of Sakura ...

The Blossom Trees!​

MS9-SakuraTrees.jpg

Two pics from my apt balcony!

MS9-AptBalcony.jpg

MS9-AptBalcony-2.jpg

We even try to wake Lootius up sometimes with rocket launchers!​

JetWakinUpLootius_47053.jpg

I think he's a pretty sound sleeper!
:rolleyes:

Wellll...I guess someone has to go in and bat for Genesis! :laugh:

For the most part Genesis is fairly quiet but the Service Center gets quite lively on an often basis.

I was fortunate enough to land an apartment within a "bull's roar" of the tp.

I like Sakura City too. Its very nice place with nice people. :yay:

I own a little shop there and an appartment, now looking for an G appartment at Sakura. Koufuku building prefered, but will also be pleased with one at another building there.
;)

Hi,

Sakura is my favorite, too.

I cannot even imagine to give up my apparment there. :)

Tanor

MindStar9; We even try to wake Lootius up sometimes with rocket launchers [/QUOTE said:
Well now I know... sold my appartment over there because some noise gang was shooting rockets all the time!

btw the elevators squeek too so really a sloppy place to live:D

/Slupor

Well now I know... sold my appartment over there because some noise gang was shooting rockets all the time!

btw the elevators squeek too so really a sloppy place to live:D

/Slupor

so....why did you leave again? :D:laugh::D

I have a little patch of ground in Ft Fury that I call my own. Everything you need is handy but crafting machines. Lots of people around.
But I am betrothed to the daughter of a Feffoid Clan Warlord, and my future father-in-law wants me to move in with them and learn the family business, so I guess I'll be spending time away from Fury.

i'd say saukra city the best place ive "lived":yay:

I have a little patch of ground in Ft Fury that I call my own.

Ah... You just brought back some lovely memories...

My old pad. Under the tree by the Fort Fury Service Centre, in the long grass...

Would always head back there to log off, or just to lie and relax...

Thank you X

Glad to know it's in good hands..

I'd like to know where people like to call home. Going by price, CND and Bilton apartments seem to be highly regarded. After that though, I have no idea how the rest of the cities stack up. I know that individual buildings in certain towns may be more desirable due to proximity to the TP, but I'm wondering what people think of their cities as a whole.

I call Memorial Island my EU home, cause although it is a beautifull place, it has a sence of grief and departure around it.

I call Memorial Island my EU home, cause although it is a beautifull place, it has a sence of grief and departure around it.

:scratch2: Why would you want a place with a 'sense of grief and departure' about it as home? Sounds rather morbid to me...

:scratch2: Why would you want a place with a 'sense of grief and departure' about it as home? Sounds rather morbid to me...

Well, the harsh reality of all beauty being comprimised, of everything decaying, !!!!! of its beauty until only the cold and emptyness leafs behind. To see in a moment of contemplation that grief is the only beauty we have left.

I would say Omegatron West Hab. or Suka City is a good place to live.
I got a flat in OMH but it's a bitt laggy, less lag in Suka City.
Biltons Towers is good two but these falts are more expencsive.

But I call Fort Fury as my home since that's where my soc HQ is placed and I mostly logg off and on there ;)

But as for house i would really like to have one in New Swiss or Palms Coner.

Genesis is my home town atm. Nice single roomer cloose to trade center and tp. A bit quiet at night tho...

Omegaton is my home, i have a shop and apartment there. Nice surroundings, Nice stores and booths with alot of cheap resources and all features in the TC. and of course always one hop from Atrax Beach. I also have a lovely Billton towers apartment with magnificant ocean view wich i consider my vaccation place where i end up when i want some privacy ;)

Macce
/
"The Little Red Dragon"

Back