What's up with the Item Resizing?!

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
every single update, my armor and clothes get resized! (sometimes even weapons)

most often it's my underwear and Armgaurds!

I put everything where I like it, next update it's all moved around because my Armgaurds got bigger or my underwear shrank!

what's up with that?! can you Developer fellows put a stop to this resizing each update?

been going on for years!...
I'm just now getting annoyed to the point I got to make the forum post!

anybody else notice this? :scratch2:

most often it's my underwear

Ouch, that must hurt :scared:

And yeah its weird, especially since some faceguards are 2x2 and some 1x1 at the same time, and the armguards sometimes change size if you change graphics quality without even relogging :scratch2:

I always allow space for the "bigger" armguards in storage so it doesn't get messed up.

Got Commando a long time ago so I don't have the underwear problem. :silly2:

Hehe, yeah. Arm guards tend to shrink when you wash them. Or when you change graph settings or when you play for too long or when they're in funny mood.. :D Then you relog and they're back to normal, sometimes. It's dynamic!:wise:

I've notices something else really annoying

If a buy ASI-30 Desert from AH , after I claim it it goes all the way down in the inventory, it stretches the inventory about 100 time the lenght of it and I have to go all the way down click and hold the pistol and then with the other hand to scroll all the way up, or make several scrolls so than the lenght on that gets smaller, it's stupid and I have the same thing with differrent weapons, I think there's something swrong with the arkadia weapons....

It's strange ..with the ASI-30 Arctic it doesn't happen, only with Desert from the ASI-30 range

I've notices something else really annoying

If a buy ASI-30 Desert from AH , after I claim it it goes all the way down in the inventory, it stretches the inventory about 100 time the lenght of it and I have to go all the way down click and hold the pistol and then with the other hand to scroll all the way up, or make several scrolls so than the lenght on that gets smaller, it's stupid and I have the same thing with differrent weapons, I think there's something swrong with the arkadia weapons...

Hit the compact button when viewing the weapons tab

Tx, I will try that after I log-on:)

every single update, my armor and clothes get resized! (sometimes even weapons)

most often it's my underwear and Armgaurds!

I put everything where I like it, next update it's all moved around because my Armgaurds got bigger or my underwear shrank!

what's up with that?! can you Developer fellows put a stop to this resizing each update?

been going on for years!...
I'm just now getting annoyed to the point I got to make the forum post!

anybody else notice this? :scratch2:

This has caused me to gnash my teeth in rage almost every single update too.

Since MA had a habit in the past of reintroducing fixed bugs, it's obvious that they have the worst ( absolute WORST ! ) version control in the history of software development and that the armguard size change is connected to this.

Yes, mostly annoying the armguards - and it started ahortly after VU 10, so for years meanwhile. In between it was fine on certain VUs, other VUs messed it up again. I stopped cleaning my armor section in strg - kinda annoying

Ive been anonyed with this for a very long time. I also leave extra spaces next to items that can be 1x1 or 2x2 or items that can be 2x3 or 3x3 so they can expand into the space if they change.

I wish they would just pick one size for each item type and STICK WITH IT. All chest pieces male or female should be the same size, all head pieces the same size, all hand guns the same size, all rifles the same size, etc. Consistency people!

Last edited:
Back