Help: What's wrong with CFD shop ???

shoti

Deactivated Account
Ok, so I bought few additional features CFD shop offers (icons, customizations to title and username ), but something is wrong here. Half of features i bought are not added to my profile /acount , I have features i was not buying, and i was charged twice for some of them

I bough custom color and bold for username - ok but why i have it italic now (and why i was charged twice for bold)?
I bought also custom title, and dont have it at all !

10-28-2010

* 11:49 Ethereal Soul Language was purchased at 11:49
* 11:16 Custom User Title was purchased at 11:16

10-27-2010

* 14:54 Second Golden Age was purchased at 14:54
* 14:54 War Titan Survivor was purchased at 14:54
* 14:54 Robot War Veteran 2008 was purchased at 14:54
* 14:46 Colored Username was purchased at 14:46
* 14:45 Bold Username was purchased at 14:45
* 14:36 Bold Username was purchased at 14:36

Noone answers me any PM's about that or via contact form aviable here also. Any sugestions what to do with that ?

I never received any private messages from you regarding these issues. I will take a look at your account now.

In the future, for any issues or support related to the CFD shop please contact me rather than Hanne or one of the moderators.

thx, that u look into this. I am sure i sent mesage to you and via contact form aviable.

================================================================================
To : 711
Date : 2010-10-28 14:52
Title : CFD problems
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

I have similar problem like few ppl described. I bought few features for CFD like icons, name color, bolding of name ( tryed two times! ) and custom title...only icons and color working for me. Bolding for wchich i payed 2 times and custom title worked maybe for few mins.

I will be greatfull if u can solve that somehow.

best regards
Shoti

================================================================================

sent it 28.10 ( record from archive saved as .txt ) - I see now bolding may be my own mistake ( bought 2 times ). Not sure now if i double clicked that by mistake or that didnt work first time. rest of features problems are as described in 1st post.

Thx again for handling that. I am happy now that someone care.

Last edited:
feeling sorry for you.. hope u get what u paid for :)

CFD refund issued, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try the shop purchases again.

yay...thx. I ll hope it will go smother this time. Thx for looking into this :)

Back