whats your gas price

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
Whats the price for a gallon of gas where you live

here in Virginia it has been dropping all week it was at $2.39 a gallon this morning on the way to work

whats the price where you live ?

Around 1.68 $ per Liter !, so that would be around 6.7 $ per us-gallon.
(4 liter ~ 1 gallon. exchange rate 1$==5.82 DKK)

Denmark

Nutarix said:

forgot .... that in Denmark

In Pennsylvania, USA, its been as high as $3.30 a gallon, however, its dropped drastically here in the last few weeks. We're currently sitting around $2.72 a gallon.

Wisconsin is $2.75, or $1.99 for E-85 which my truck is lucky enough to take.

toorged said:

$2.77 in Illinois... do you get the same mpg with e85?

toorged said:
I have never heard of E-85 time to do a google search and see what that is

I saw a sign this morning on the way to work and it was $2.87 per gallon in Albq NM. I have heard there are cheaper places some ~2.75 per gallon. I will check Costco today and see what type of discount they offer.

There was a news blurp this morning which stated that gas could be as low as $2.00 per gallon in November but I am sure some refinery will catch fire or a storm will threaten the coast again to keep the prices where they are at, talk about market manipulation lol.

Nutarix said:

About the same in the Netherlands

In sweden its around 5.8$ a gallon calculating from an liter price of 11.04 skr

in Slovakia 5.7 $ per gallon :)

bout $1.80 per litre, or £1.00 per litre.

usually around that mark, maybe a little less (between £0.80 and £1.00)

MrWizard said:
In Pennsylvania, USA, its been as high as $3.30 a gallon, however, its dropped drastically here in the last few weeks. We're currently sitting around $2.72 a gallon.

About the same here in Maryland, well about $0.10 higher. But I'm close to the PA line.

98 pence sterling per litre

Thats £4.46p per gallon as its 4.55 litres to a gallon :wise:

Then theres the exchange rate GBP to USD which idk

But us brits pay an extortanate amount for fuel compared to the US and other European countries.

Tere

thats around $8 per gallon then.

loving the tax :)

I read that after Sept 15 it could be as low as $2 a gallon in some parts of the US. Think I will drive to South America if that happens... :D

Mine is $2.70ish right now.

About $2.50 in Central Florida right now.

Its around $4.50us for a gallon here in ontario canada, thats down from $5.78us a gallon over the summer.

Theren Strange said:

But us brits pay an extortanate amount for fuel compared to the US and other European countries.

Tere

Well, the cheapest I have gotten it for is around the .91p a litre mark at sainsbury's. Then, with a 5p a litre off coupon after spending more than £50 in the store, that makes 86p a litre.

So, 86p x 4.55 = £3.91 a Gallon at around $1.80 exchange is $7.04 a gallon.

As usual, we are totally screwed here in the UK and there excuse is always the shipping costs have to be added on.

Now wonder I order my DVD's from the US, they still work out cheaper than buying them here online. :wise:

So, who is going to start the how much does a Bottle of Beer or Wine cost, Thread? :silly2:

I live in Brooklyn New York USA ... I don’t have to fill that much these days but gas for me was like regular 3.00 - 3.14... forgot what med grade was but high test was like 3.47.

I can get away with an Tank of gas for 1 to 2 months since im retired now, and my little BMW 330I don’t eat a lot of fuel!

So that is 34.70 peds for 1 Gallon.

Strange that rl might be cheaper then pe????? 34.70 to go 25 rl miles vs 20.00 peds to go to cnd???? just an push of an button!

You should see my Grand father’s old car Lincoln Mark 4 Year :1971... 400 CI’s last of the big engines it’s kinda mine now but cant fix it up really because the fuel would cost like 100 usd an tank. So it just sits in my Garage.

Last edited:
onyx oZ Zombie said:
looks like it's down to 24.8 ped / gallon here in St. Louis
that just makes it sound so expensive when you put it like that thats 595 peds to fill up thats twice the price of my apartment in TI city

the beer and wine thread.. well, at least europe has cheaper and better beer/wine than america :D americans cant go to another country to take that unlike oil, unless they invade france

JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE for those who would -rep and pm me :D

Lan said:
I read that after Sept 15 it could be as low as $2 a gallon in some parts of the US. Think I will drive to South America if that happens... :D

Mine is $2.70ish right now.

its the influx of free oil thats been doing that ;)

been falling lately here too. Down to around 2.47 last check.
Wish they'd get the Hydrogen market going because it will certainly go back up.
watching this closely:
http://www.interstatetraveler.us/

Aio said:
the beer and wine thread.. well, at least europe has cheaper and better beer/wine than america :D americans cant go to another country to take that unlike oil, unless they invade france

JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE for those who would -rep and pm me :D

Never been to Europe, but i've always assumed what you said is true -- at the very least, tho, I'm living at the home of Anheiser-Busch, so the beer we have is the best domestic in the country!! :D

stella, grolsch, carling, carlsberg, san miguel, mythos, etc etc etc.

and nothing beats a nice french white or a tasty spanish red :)

diesel in the uk is like £1.01 x 1.9 = $191.9 x 4.55 = $8.73 per gallon i just love the strong currency here :D

Theren Strange said:

Tere
1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litre :wise:

4.55 litres is the uk gallon

they eaven have a diferent measure for a pint in the usa ( 473 mililitres insted of 568)

in belgium it works out at about 7 $ 50 c ish

Last edited:
CareBear said:
$2.77 in Illinois... do you get the same mpg with e85?

MPG went down about 6-7 MPG, but increase of 10-15 horses in power.

Besides being good for the environment and taking away from our over seas oil dependence....saving last month about $1.04 per gallon...HUGE savings.

www.e85fuel.com

Back