Whelp, that's it! Can't hunt no more! [More Carried Items Needed]

I keep my items to an absolute bear minimum lol.

Everything else gets sold or unable to sell item lol.

You CAN carry more items, if you level up. So go level up :)

I thought mods were supposed to read stuff on this forum....:yay:

talking about item slots not weight. :)

And to others, yes I have hundreds of boxes and pitbulls...that doesn't help with key binds on armor sets and weapons and chips and pets and tools that I want to use frequently throughout a hunt. I am up to 177 things now that I want to be able to use quickly if needed.

Changing armor in mixed spawns...5 diff tp chips 10 other buff and debuff chips, pets I want to tame, 15 diff weapons and I use all of them on different things, 10 pill types, all my carried vehicles, 4 cell phones 2 radios, key for marcimex, mindkey, antidote, rk 5 AND rk 20 depending on need, and TONS of other stuff I don't need to list...all that stuff adds up. These all need to be NOT in boxes.

Sometimes I need to pop some champagne or whip out my harvester...or slap some idiot with a fish or a snowball. Or quickly equip my gay-person outfit and grind on them...200 item points sucks ass and you will never convince me otherwise.

I was reading through this and my first thought was pitbull. I see it was Dan's first thought too. You don't need to keep your clothes ready and waiting at all times. How many clothing sets do you have? And clothing/armor equip macros don't go away just because you have temporarily removed the items from your inventory. Also, you can put your loot in the pit so they don't take up item points. It can be a broken pit if you want. I have several of them. They are great for cleaning up storage. There really isn't a problem here.

I was reading through this and my first thought was pitbull. I see it was Dan's first thought too. You don't need to keep your clothes ready and waiting at all times. How many clothing sets do you have? And clothing/armor equip macros don't go away just because you have temporarily removed the items from your inventory. Also, you can put your loot in the pit so they don't take up item points. It can be a broken pit if you want. I have several of them. They are great for cleaning up storage. There really isn't a problem here.

Yes there is...the problem is I cant have everything I want usable carried in a spot where it is usable.

It might not be a problem for you. Fine...

It is also not a problem for you if I convince MA how dumb this is and they change it to 300, or let it increase slowly as you level.

It is archaic to have 200 that never increases in a game where 10's of thousands of new items have been added since they made it 200. It keeps adding stuff we want to have readily available when hunting, but never increases the amount of slots for them.

Are we sure that avatar with 300 or 400 items will not have some lag, synchronization issues or texture uploading?
Not just for own avatar but others too.
Since start of PE we always tended to have as less is possible in ava inventory.
Its true that from pregold PE and 32k modems many things changed like internet speed, MA servers and ofc personal computers but some habit remain without taking time to think about lol.
Would be cool Taco idea then, its almost like you would be able to access to storage from anywhere in EU.

You CAN carry more items, if you level up. So go level up :)

Oh, at which level is the next unlock if you are at 200 item points?

A lot would be solved if you could equip from carried boxes; that way you could move armor, mindforce chips and weapons into storage boxes while still being able to use them (by hotkeying).

You can put loots into storage boxes - but if you do, you might forget that you are carrying loots which you might recall when you arrive in space, and having to dump a load of materials into trade terminal aboard mothership.

If you have 300 item slots someone will say he wants 400 and than 500 ect.

Maybe your wish will come true i remember mindark was openly thinking about some kind of premium features you pay a monthly fee for and get in exchange more auction slots and storage slots - why not also more item slots on your avatar ? If we try to be honest nobody really ever need 200 slots but its so god damm convincing to carry all that stuff around. So yes, mindark should offer some kind of service to increase the item slots on our avatars. They do sell Item points for shops and apartments, why just stop here and not expanding this. I thought mindark loves our money and here are people who would like to threw it at them.

win win situation

If you have 300 item slots someone will say he wants 400 and than 500 ect.

Maybe your wish will come true i remember mindark was openly thinking about some kind of premium features you pay a monthly fee for and get in exchange more auction slots and storage slots - why not also more item slots on your avatar ? If we try to be honest nobody really ever need 200 slots but its so god damm convincing to carry all that stuff around. So yes, mindark should offer some kind of service to increase the item slots on our avatars. They do sell Item points for shops and apartments, why just stop here and not expanding this. I thought mindark loves our money and here are people who would like to threw it at them.

win win situation

No, not another thing we have to pay for, lets have our skills mean more, ffs.

Back