When At The Rig....Wrap That Rascal!!!! ;))

MudKicker

HERES MUD IN YER EYE!
Society
THE THREAT
Muddy MudKicker Helmet
Trojan Condom Ad!!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:dunce:

Brought to you by, some of... -=DEATH LEGION=-​

nice one muddy : )

DEATH LEGION?
Plz explain mud :wise: ;)

BruuD said:
DEATH LEGION?

i think they are regrouping the DL and Mud is part of it.

aiaiai, Soon Noobs will blood and Die :laugh:

aw dangit, i shoulda came with rya >_<...

BruuD said:
DEATH LEGION?

Yes....Death Legion is back.....I DisBanned DAMAGE Inc. but must wait 7 days till until soc is no more, at that time I will be in Death Legion....we just kinda hooked up for a pre-lim..... :D

BruuD said:
DEATH LEGION?

Death Legion was a former famous society of people that enjoy Player Killing
Some of the famous pk at that time were in it, and they really enjoyed controling the oil rig (which allow them to pay for part of their entertainment activity).
If you look in the screenshots of the globals you find some names of them.
620 (was in the leadership role for some time before he went on vacation time-off)
Farha still is on the ATH of player killing, but I'm not sure if it is Star that controls it anymore (for a time it was controled by Vixen but I think he return it)
The other members I didn't know that well.

Farha still is on the ATH of player killing, but I'm not sure if it is Star that controls it anymore

Look in soc term and see who leader is of -=DEATH LEGION=- now... ;)

so ur gonna b @ the rig 24/7 now? (just wanna know wether i should bother goin anymore :p)

gratz btw!

andyzammy said:
so ur gonna b @ the rig 24/7 now? (just wanna know wether i should bother goin anymore :p)

gratz btw!

Naw....prolly visit from time to time, but noway 24/7...... :eek:

I myself need to roam, rig gets pricey/boring after a while... :rolleyes:

But then again, thats just me, no telling what the others gonna b up to.... :laugh:

MudKicker said:
Naw....prolly visit from time to time, but noway 24/7......

I myself need to roam, rig gets pricey/boring after a while...

But then again, thats just me, no telling what the others gonna b up to....

lol ok. hmm wonder if it would still b worth it to get a DL mamber on fl so i could find out when they're @ the rig :p
nah j/k (um unless u want to :D )

gratz again!

Death Legion Are watching you mr muddy were are still very much here but not all ill have to chat to the others and see if any want to return ;)

Keep it up mate.

PS: we do have our own forums if you wanna pop in and say hi ;)

www.deathlegion.com

1sig.gif

Last edited:
MrsOakley said:
Death Legion Are watching you mr muddy were are still very much here but not all ill have to chat to the others and see if any want to return ;)

Keep it up mate.

PS: we do have our own forums if you wanna pop in and say hi ;)

www.deathlegion.com

1sig.gif

Well, like I said.....Monday night is when Ill be able to apply and I already talked to Farha and 620 about the matter....

MudKicker said:
Well, like I said.....Monday night is when Ill be able to apply and I already talked to Farha and 620 about the matter....

lol great to hear of the plans last second mud. :rolleyes:

could have said somthin earlier so other members of your soc couldhave time to regroup and get a new one.

sloth said:
lol great to hear of the plans last second mud. :rolleyes:

could have said somthin earlier so other members of your soc couldhave time to regroup and get a new one.

Sorry dude... :(

andyzammy said:

No way I could afford to do that anymore lol

Last time I played I bought a full suit of Salamander for 800PED, now you can't even get the harness for that :silly2:

I almost had a stroke when I saw the price of the super-high end gear...

lol gratz,
GL for future
Ginger

MudKicker said:
Naw....prolly visit from time to time, but noway 24/7...... :eek:

I myself need to roam, rig gets pricey/boring after a while... :rolleyes:

But then again, thats just me, no telling what the others gonna b up to.... :laugh:

i aint gonna let your ass leave like that! you cant, we were a familiy man, we need to stick together, IF you need to go im going where ever youre going!!!!!! (contact me btw, i have something to discuss with you)

Gratz on ur 10ped Muddy! :)

Back