Question: When in space, for me, HUD shows only 17 km/hr but Sleipnir deed says Speed 57.7 km/hr

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
Before the last VU the HUD in the Sleipnir showed speed of 57 km/hr (same as shown on deed), I've gone up in space for the first time this VU and it's showing only 17 km/hr.

Is anyone else reaching 57km/hr in their Sleipnir Mk1?

Correction to title, Deed says 57.6

Before the last VU the HUD in the Sleipnir showed speed of 57 km/hr (same as shown on deed), I've gone up in space for the first time this VU and it's showing only 17 km/hr.

Is anyone else reaching 57km/hr in their Sleipnir Mk1?

Correction to title, Deed says 57.6

It's a bug - and was around before last VU already - stop your VTOL (completely) and try accelerating again, then you should be able to reach 57 km/h.
(Not sure if that's only a display bug - didn't verify my speed, so maybe you are actually faster than those 17 km/h - but those little "jumps" in display sure look like you are still that slow)

It's a bug - and was around before last VU already - stop your VTOL (completely) and try accelerating again, then you should be able to reach 57 km/h.
(Not sure if that's only a display bug - didn't verify my speed, so maybe you are actually faster than those 17 km/h - but those little "jumps" in display sure look like you are still that slow)

I've tried that and it's not working, I've even tried relogging. I thought perhaps my graphics weren't set high enough and it was saying 57 and just looked like 17; but, when I go from stop to max speed can watch it accelerate from 0 to 17.

Have a disciple with me too, not too great of an impression to a new player that we're experiencing such a bug. :(

I am also getting 17. It takes a long time to go anywhere in space with a Slep 1 now.

YES 2 days afther VU space has changed
NOW all smal ships have 1/3 of their speed

atlest you can get your speed on planet side

mine UL quad have 108km/h on item info
but quads cant fly such speed on planet side NErfed
now Nerfed in space too

its not only speed , all reactions turning rotation and such slowed too

YES 2 days afther VU space has changed
NOW all smal ships have 1/3 of their speed

atlest you can get your speed on planet side

mine UL quad have 108km/h on item info
but quads cant fly such speed on planet side NErfed
now Nerfed in space too

its not only speed , all reactions turning rotation and such slowed too

Quads don't have speedometers so how do you know if your not going the right speed? Seem to be going the right speed to me.

Quads don't have speedometers so how do you know if your not going the right speed? Seem to be going the right speed to me.

look and reed update list please.
in there it all is written down.

quads and Vtols are nerfed down, though that warp extensions cant be be fitted on quads is kind of crap.
meaning that when a player hasn't got like 20.000 dollars then he/she is dependend on motherships and privateers.to move between planets.

fixing the hanger owners request.
so hangers get their vallue back.

i'm sooo jalous on the last thing, wonder when MA will restore my losses on angel armor aswell ?
free max tiering would sound nice and might cover the damage they did on the mark up of it.

look and reed update list please.
in there it all is written down.

From the update notes;
"Space has been rescaled. Vehicle speed and fuel consumption has been adjusted to better fit the new conditions."

That's rather general....

ather few reboting , defragmenting , EU repairs

reactions now seem as before

Back