When will MA sell Too much virtual land?

How far can they possibly push it? and at what point will there be too many LA's, planets, space stations.. ect?
When there's more LAs than active players....... :tapfinger

Imho, we are far away from the point to much LAs, but we already reached the point: Not enough different DNA for all existing LAs.

There will be enough when LA prices come down to the 10k-30k region. Till then let'em keep coming the more the merrier.

haha what happens then when the L's are priced between 10k and 30k ped?

Everyone hunts on their own La and never leaves since all land will be owned by somebody?

That will be funny as hell seeing people flame themselves for having crappy DNA or bad tax settings on their own LA's.

Mid-level players will be forced to choose on whether to hunt 'up' or 'down.'

as the cost for L gear, decays, etc go up i think thats been happening the whole 3 years i been here. don't necessarily think the las are part of it but they could be.

When it costs more to develop new areas (like Medusa) than what they can sell them for, they will stop. It's not rocket sience, just common sense. :)

When will MA sell Too much virtual land?

With a chance of sounding stupid, MA can never sell to much land since all they "sell" are planets, the planetpartners sell land.

Imho, we are far away from the point to much LAs, but we already reached the point: Not enough different DNA for all existing LAs.

couldn't agree more ... problem is that if we get 50 new DNA species tomorrow, the diversity of mobs will not give us the pleasure of enhanced gameplay. The number of parameters on a mob and its behavior or way to low.

- Putting in more LA's will only work until price is falling to much
- Adding iron challenge will only work until there are so many people don't see the possibility to finish them anymore.

Something new is needed, but I guess that is not a surprise and a focus on MA in 2011 according to Marco's statement.

as soon as i buy a LA it was too many (no fear, not going to happen anytime soon)
but pretty much everything i got and get lost(loses) value in a matter of days (maybe weeks) after i did
i got quite some examples for that :p

so if you see, Alice bought a LA, all you LA owners will be screwed :D

Something new is needed, but I guess that is not a surprise and a focus on MA in 2011 according to Marco's statement.

Ahh the Marco statement...

Marco and MA both need a new pair of glasses, they can't focus for shit.

I do hope that more LA's are produced, I for one am tired of the old uber big money LA owners filling the place with uber mobs, seemingly having a monopoly over a certain player base. The more the land the cheaper it will be to buy, hopefully incouraging smaller investors that cater for the average player.

We NEED better LA's that suit the average player. Even (i think) LA 65?.. "perfect for your daikiba iron challenge".. yeah right..if ya got the peds to kill 10,000 stalkers and prowlers :rolleyes:

The maturity there has been unlocked. But the stalkers and prowlers will not go away on their own, they need to be killed one way or another for the spawn to get to youngs. This just is how the LAs work. I'm not sure if the present LA owner is aware of this or hopes the stalkers will get killed over time. You for one don't appear to be aware of this.

haha what happens then when the L's are priced between 10k and 30k ped?

Everyone hunts on their own La and never leaves since all land will be owned by somebody?

Wouldn't you use your own land? I would ;)

Affordable LA's would sure promote more lower level mobs, which could attract masses of the new participants.

Now... all we need are the masses...

We cud write new noob guide.
We have tree kind of game participant here.
Ones who create new lands and sell them.
Investors who buy those new lands.
Vicitims ( players ) who pay all that.

Evry mob will have his LA home.
Tps and revivals evrywhere.
And Vtols lol.
Iron chalenge mobs for all LA investors.
Skills that loose their ingame effects and value.
Raising attributes ( after certain lvl ) is only possible by killing 16k boring mission mobs.
We lost wildnesses, we lost addventure, we lost possibility to discower anything, too much order.

We lost game, is just a bussines and nothing more.

couldn't agree more ... problem is that if we get 50 new DNA species tomorrow, the diversity of mobs will not give us the pleasure of enhanced gameplay. The number of parameters on a mob and its behavior or way to low.

- Putting in more LA's will only work until price is falling to much
- Adding iron challenge will only work until there are so many people don't see the possibility to finish them anymore.

Well its not that we need "new" mobs, just some more DNA on existing mobs.

Consider every existing mob could be spawned at an LA.
Then there should be different LAs with the same mobs and different maturity.
To go further, that needs 6 DNAs/LA and asume that we spawn only 4 different maturity settings, thats already 24 DNAs/mob.
Count the existing mobs, multiply it by 24 and you know how many DNAs are missing and how much LAs actually could be nice, if enough DNA would exist.
Actually there are not much mobs with enough DNAs available. Its only Exa, Merp, Molisk, Atrox. All others seem to be to low in numbers or just not existing.

Back