Where are the 2 new iron challenge brokers?

Sleeper

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Dark Sleeper Horse
Has anyone found these? There's one at East Scilla Mountains but that one's for gathering robot parts. So there's 1 for Ambu and 1 for the new mob. Is this the new Longu type? or some new mob, has anyone found?

Anyways lookin' for these 2 brokers, and the name of the new mob so i can monitor Entropedia. So far the broker for Ambu isn't listed yet and I dunno the new mob's name.

Osere TP - ambulimax
and by 745.729 NW of East Scylla for the new ambus.

I hope that helped

Now just gotta find the 2nd new broker. So I'm guessing these new Longu are the "new mob". Well that helps a bunch. I think you meant the new Longu cuz i checked it out. Now just gotta find the

Ambu Iron Challenge mission broker: Osere TP
Primordial Longu Iron Challenge mission Broker: NW East Scylla 747 727

those coords are a little more on the spot. i missed it checking it the first time btu yes its right by where you said!

Ambu Iron Challenge mission broker: Osere TP
Primordial Longu Iron Challenge mission Broker: NW East Scylla 747 727

those coords are a little more on the spot. i missed it checking it the first time btu yes its right by where you said!

What are the rewards for Stage one of those mission chains?

~Danimal

plus rep doer old pal :)

Really cannot understand how anyone managed to find the prim.longu broker this fast :scratch2:

2nd stage of Ambu gives : Rifle or Combat Reflexes or Heavy Melee Weapons, each 6.28ped tt.

Really cannot understand how anyone managed to find the prim.longu broker this fast :scratch2:

It is very close to the teleporter, the same direction as the spawn from TP and shows up as an orange dot on radar if you get close enough. Not that weird? :dunno:

It is very close to the teleporter, the same direction as the spawn from TP and shows up as an orange dot on radar if you get close enough. Not that weird? :dunno:

Not when you know it :) But the initial situation is that you do not know where the spawn is, what they are called, and where the broker is (dot not visible form tp). But I guess someone from the community had to stumble upon that sooner rather than later. Whatever, nvm :D

Back