Votes: 41 13.2%
  • Highest Education Level: B.A or B.S. Degree

Votes: 71 22.8%
  • Highest Education Level: Masters

Votes: 36 11.6%
  • Highest Education Level: Ph.D/Doctorate

Votes: 12 3.9%

• Total voters
<50K, single, have one child, but she's not really a child any longer and didn't vote on the last because there's no option for an Associates.

Hugs,
Aliana

LOL...I thought this thread was getting hijacked by Bush :) Good to see it's back to normal :eek:

Anywho...

I've got a MAsters Degree in Mental Health Counseling. I currently make less than $50,000 a year doing crisis intervention and outpatient counseling. No kids that I know of. Have a g/f.

for real?

Knowing EU is virtual, out there, and not of this world, I fail to see the relevance of such a poll. On a serious note:

In my neck of the woods this poll is bordering gathering personal info, so for the pollsters:

I am a Hunter... :sniper:
My avatar earns minimum wage...(dependent on LOOTIUS, skill & time) :broke:
I reside at Twins... ;)
Hobbies include; slapping mobs, giving noobs basic armor, exploring... :saint:

Keeping it virtually real... :thumbup:

Knowing EU is virtual, out there, and not of this world, I fail to see the relevance of such a poll. On a serious note:

In my neck of the woods this poll is bordering gathering personal info, so for the pollsters:

I am a Hunter... :sniper:
My avatar earns minimum wage...(dependent on LOOTIUS, skill & time) :broke:
I reside at Twins... ;)
Hobbies include; slapping mobs, giving noobs basic armor, exploring... :saint:

Keeping it virtually real... :thumbup:

It is interesting to see what kind of people play EU. I'm sure most people would agree that the percents shown are far from those typical of a normal MMO or any other computer game :)

Im a combination of unemployed and retired. but yet neither.
Instead im disabled.
I make less than US$ 10k per year, specifically $720 per month.
I have a highschool diploma, though its nearly useless as i wasnt able to actually learn much in school.
I learned FAR more out of school as an adult and following my own interests than i ever learned in school.

I have a g/f but yet am also single as we have a VERY open relationship due to extreme distance (we are both poor and live 1000 miles from each other)

I have no children that i am aware of.

I missed the part about bush, but if you want my opinion on that ask me IN game, be prepared for an earful.

18 years old, single with no children.

Been working since 3 years so I only got the elementary-school education. And only god knows how happy I am, that I did the decision to start work instead of continuing with my studies.

Currently make less than 50k USD a year, but enough to play around with my money as I wish. Well, almost at least...

25 years old, Teacher student for 4.5 years now so done soon :yay:. Share apartment with a friend and have a girlfriend. Income, not much so guess i say below 50k. No children.

wanted to test something and it worked... my bad...

This poll can go haywire if you ask me... anyone can click on all the optoins and poll would be meaningless....

I just tried it to see if I could do it and I can (so here are my results)

Recent Grad: Bachelors (going for masters)
Income: >50,000 usd (75k+++++++)

Sort a single... sometimes :p

work fulltime/ x 1/2 (lots of late nights) ....

have 1 kid... lovely beautiful baby girl.:yay: ... all money goes to her ;( so lucky me i got a ocuple hoffs in game to play... or i'd have to sell all my ores n stuff.... which would keep me going for a long time anyway...

Im really a student but not full time.
Highest grade is "certificate of apprenticeship"

Currently working with a low salery. (atleast its pays some money)

Am single no G.F (really need one)

Zero kids.

comment made before reading thread, but after voting.

no option for widowed/ divorced, so i went with single.

looks like i pretty much fit the standard mean for the game otherwise :eek:

kinda scary, actually.
i've always been a stand-alone kinda guy, but apparently MA has created a way to bring all the loners together.

:scratch2:
...very interesting poll indeed

comment made before reading thread, but after voting.

no option for widowed/ divorced, so i went with single.

looks like i pretty much fit the standard mean for the game otherwise :eek:

kinda scary, actually.
i've always been a stand-alone kinda guy, but apparently MA has created a way to bring all the loners together.

:scratch2:
...very interesting poll indeed

Yes I do need to apologize to the many people for whom this poll doesn't have good choices for. It isn't for lack of room, it's just that I didn't think of it :/

One very interest stat is the income level for the working group. I picked 50,000USD because that is the current median annual income per household... but in the U.S. It is surprising that it is so evenly divided across that line in this international community. Still, the number is for "household" income, normally including 2 spouses, so the current result is by chance.

Last edited:
Only thing that was missing in your poll was A.A. or A.S. degree or Technical school degree of some sort.

What is this, only 8 % unemployed???

So many efficient hours wasted. C'mon, stop studying. Stop working. NOW!!!

Back