Where can I buy a PED certificate these days?

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
game-time.info seems to be gone? Where can I buy one now?

not sure about certs but I'd use these guys

http://www.ukash.com

at almost every corner shop in the uk :)

nice too see u active again btw

Ukash available at every place that has a paypoint.. however. You have to teach the staff yourself because nobody knows how to use it :) Just tell em its on the paypoint (the yellow box) under E-money and you can buy multiples of £5 starting from £10 and ending at £100 at a time.

the ukash site has a list of places in your area with a paypoint. :cowboy:

Fabaliscious! Do i need to print that out cos one does not have a printer in the house?

Personally I used a very nifty device called 'pen and paper' to write it down, but fortunatly the boss knew how to do it already. I did notice that the clerk seemed to be pretty ignorant, and not listening to me, even though I told them what to do on their computer. So it's mostly a quest to convince whoever is in front of you that you do know what you're talking about.

Personally I used a very nifty device called 'pen and paper' to write it down, but fortunatly the boss knew how to do it already. I did notice that the clerk seemed to be pretty ignorant, and not listening to me, even though I told them what to do on their computer. So it's mostly a quest to convince whoever is in front of you that you do know what you're talking about.

Ohhh sarcy wee bugger eh? Hairy muff.. I thought they needed the barcode :D

Anyhoo, thank you lads I shall venture 2 doors up to my local costcutter and get some moolah :wtg:

.. cant be arsed moving :(

Back