Where did go that thread about the Hussk?

Status

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Hello everyone.

Some days ago I did read here a thread about the spawning of the Hussk and the fact that when you introduce the required ingredients to make it spawn that you would get back the same TT value in combat tokens. I found it very interesting and did come back last night to take a look on it but it just disappeared. Not closed or anything, simple wiped out from forum. At some point I thought I was going crazy but then I found it on cached pages on my computer trough google (The Hussk exposed).

To completely remove an entire thread something really bad must have happened.

Now... Was the info on the that thread wrong? Why did it go deleted? Why not correct the info and leave the thread open? Is MA trying to hide something?

This seems very fishy to me. It's the first time that I see this kind of actions in this forum.

Posting to know more about it!

The thread was deleted, due to it being based on a bunch of incorrect assumptions. Yes spawning hussk gives combat tokens, which I've posted about before so it isn't a secret. However spawning the hussk costs 1500-2000 ped per hussk as well of materials so it only pays for the cost of the materials.

I was wondering this, seems like censorship unless the claims were wildly incorrect. I remember they mentioned that when spawning the hussk you are given 505ped of combat tokens in exchange.

Try to imagine how much of this forum would have to be deleted if that would be a valid reason, incorrect assumptions. Lootius have mercy....
Well I did not request the deletion nor did I have any say in it, but thats my best guess

Guess it fell under this rule:
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of scamming that name specific real-world persons, Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum.com members are NOT permitted. Providing other identifying information about accused persons or avatars is also not permitted, such as but not limited to: society names, nicknames, owned gear, equipment, estates, etc. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice.

Won't speak for the admin/mods, but calling someone a scammer/leecher isn't allowed. It would be 2.13 and indirect naming but by consequence explicit naming.

Try to imagine how much of this forum would have to be deleted if that would be a valid reason, incorrect assumptions. Lootius have mercy....

Exactly!

Most of the actions I see from mods is to lock threads or remove personal disputes but to delete a whole thread is a something I never saw before!

What is going on?

Just to clear it out.

How much value in TT you put in to make the Hussk to spawn and how much velue TT of tokens you get back?

I think the community need to know the truth.

Just to clear it out.

How much value in TT you put in to make the Hussk to spawn and how much velue TT of tokens you get back?

I think the community need to know the truth.

500 tt of blood samples, 500k sweat (700 ped at current markup) and then I pay up to 200 ped markup per blood sample depending on which samples I need more at the time. Totals 1500-1900 PED per hussk. Then I get 505tt of combat tokens which I usually sell 325% to friends which gives me 1641.25 back.

It is not the first time this has happened (though it is very rare), but this sort of nuclear option is of course one that I really, really want to avoid if possible. The thread was removed because the majority of it (including most of the OP) was in blatant violation of rules 2.2, 2.3, 2.13, 3.11, etc. It could have been retained (but locked) and edited to remove rule-breaking content, but doing so would leave very little remaining.

The problem in this case is that any valuable information was far too intertwined with the rule-breaking parts to make editing a viable option, which is why I decided to remove it and leave it up to any users involved if they wished to make a new post with the information they wanted to convey without violating the rules of the forum.

Since this thread is kinda on the line with regards to rule 2.14 and has already attracted other rule violations, I am locking it and removing the rule-breaking posts, but leaving it non-deleted in the interest of transparity.

Status
Back