where go my avatar when offline

Moademo Moa Demon
Hi, where go my avatar when i go offline?
I have to go in some specific place or i can exit the game anyware?

You can log out anywhere, you'll still be right there when you log back in ;)

You can log out anywhere, you'll still be right there when you log back in ;)

Yep.. and that is not always a good thing. Wise to log off at a TP or a city area. If you do it in the wild expect to be attacked once you log on.

When I log off I like to think my avatar goes to the bars that serve booze.

my avatar is sleeping when I log off, subconsciously processing the information dealt while I was away, the key is processing that information myself so Blast and I can utilize the lessons learned during sleep ;)

I think my Avatar has met someone in the game. He has that self satisfied look after a good night out. He must know when I'm approaching my computer though, because he always manages to get back to the same spot I last saw him.

Im pretty sure my avatar goes out to the nearest bar for a drink whenever he can afford to :D

is better let him inside a safe place before leaving the game, such as near a TP or an outpost, because otherwise you are exposed to unexpected attacks upon return ;)

it goes down .. to the limbus :eek:

Im not really sure what my avatar does then im away. But theres some champagne missing when I log back on. And he tends to miss alot while we are hunting if ive been away for too long..

My avatar must find all the good loot when I log off because I seem to always get nothing when logged on.:cry:
:whiner:

Now that I got the bar stocked with rocktropia enmatter, my avatar does log off near the bar that does serve booze. ;)

mine goes and sits in a bean bag chair and lights up the chakra :smoke:

When my peds start shrinking I start thinking my avatar must be shopping for shoes when I am offline.

Its kinda like the light in the fridge .. when you close the door does it really really really go out and when you log out does your avatar really really really disappear? Or does she just stand there going WTF.

Im not sure what my ava do. But i have a sneaky suspension that he spend all my ped on cheap ladies and booze. Coz when i log in, my peds are gone and my ava have smile on his face. :scratch2:

That little bastard.

wish to see that. damn it takes time to ship beverage and we are all thirsty now!

You are all lying, there is no Beer!!!!

For the first 2 years on Calypso, my avi always went and sat by the same tree at Atlas Island South...... that tree is now long gone, so i leave him standing around wherever....................

Stinky:yay:

I'm pretty sure my avatar saw all your avatars in the dark room of that gay bar on Rocktropia when we were offline ...uh... never mind

I can remember playing an older game, FurryMuck (http://www.furry.com/)... yes I like playing with furry things, or maybe it was a similar MUD/Muck.

If you did not buy an apartment and go to sleep in you nice warm bed, your ava would stand there staring with a blank stare until you re-logged in...

~Meow

I can remember playing an older game, FurryMuck (http://www.furry.com/)... yes I like playing with furry things, or maybe it was a similar MUD/Muck.

If you did not buy an apartment and go to sleep in you nice warm bed, your ava would stand there staring with a blank stare until you re-logged in...

~Meow
I think they even have something like that in second life?
I believe my avatar enters the void when I stop playing and he´s summoned back from there when I logg in to do my bidding. :eek:

Since I have lost skills when I log back on he must have been emptying the bars :laugh:

Dont think you peeps want to know what happens to Daisy when i break off the mind control and leave her be. I got a hint of what she experiences the other day while hunting in 3rd person on my 3rd Morrison dragon. Watching from the back i was about to log after looting the mob when suddenly all hell broke loose.........

All i know is one minute im controlling her, and watching her in 3rd person....and the next minute all i see is her taking a spin around leap at the monitor, clawing the screen and shoving her face in the monitor like something out of the Exorcist, like she was gasping for air, but she was screaming her head off in silence since i had the speakers off. her sudden unexpected actions threw me off the chair and up against the wall. So in my panic i tried to raise the camera angle to stop her nail on scratching the monitor, but somehow she clung on to the boom or something i guess and hung in mid air bashing my monitor with her fists. Anyhow by then i had pretty much seen enough and thought i had clearly been on for far too long and am just seeing things that arent there......

Then just as i decided i was imagining it all, my monitor sudden began to violently sway and slide across the table, my speakers which were switched off made this static sound and i swear to lootius i could here her faint screams. I though HOLY FUCK MAN, this shit is real WTF is going on. Obviously realising it cant be acid flashbacks from back in the day, i turn on the speakers....As i did she dropped to the ground and not a sound to hear. I slowly scrolled back in to be up close to see wtf has happened when i realized i was not the only one watching her.....

Suddenly my screen flashed on and off in fast blinding flickers, but it would not shut off. After a while my eye adjusted to the on and off light and i could barely make out vague skinny figures in black swirling around her, screetching like banshees as they pull and shove her body and she layed there with the dagger of doom still clinched in her hand. They raised her upright in mid air still limp and wispered as best they could PK PK PK PK PK, kill them kill them, kill them . LOOT THEM, LOOT THEMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm m !!!!! I began to frantically bash the off button on the pc as i realized it was some twisted macabre training ritual, but the fucking thing wouldnt shut down, it just WOULDNT ! Then without any warning a EXTREMELY LOUD voice came through my surround speakers ...... LOUDLY !! ...... WHO's Yo MAMA BITCH !...it ringed out in a wet crackling blood curdling sorta way......and then it logged out all by itself...

SHE WANTED ME TO SEE !!!
And i SAW, oh yes i saw, i saw it all man, that shit was real mofo !!!!

Mwahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Back