Where is my section on homepage?

Dnoran

Old
Since they remade the EU homepage, I cannot find the my section tab, deposit, or any of the old links. I've tried stretching the page at minimum like a post I found in here suggested but they just aren't there. Anyone else having the same problem?

The link is appreciated but goes nowhere. Where is the deposit section at? I can see a small portion of a few links on the left side of the homepage but that's about it. The new homepage is too big for the screen. I cannot be the only one having this problem. Everything was fine until they implemented it. MA please fix this or give me a solution. No deposit link = No money for you

Got it in 1024. Thanks for sticking with me. + rep for the good info and response. MA fix the hompage please. All of us aren't 20 years old anymore. LOL I was 21 years ago. Have to wear glasses at 800x600 deskptop as it is.

I would wager that 1024x768 is the minimum that 90% of peeps have Windows running at, due to better video cards and larger monitors, so this is probably part of the reason for the issue.

However, it wouldn't kill MA to set up a website as every other webmaster does; I've never heard of an issue like this at any other site -- strange indeed. I would file a support case and let them know (there is at least one other thread about this exact same issue, posted yesterday). :)

Got it in 1024. Thanks for sticking with me. + rep for the good info and response. MA fix the hompage please. All of us aren't 20 years old anymore. LOL I was 21 years ago. Have to wear glasses at 800x600 deskptop as it is.

You're welcome - and thanks for the +rep too Dnoran!

I'm hoping MA can work out the teething problems when they see your support case.

:)

Back