where is this armour found

cokestar

Mature
Banned
Society
joining wild3deamons
starneo neo cyber
Armor Part: Unique Lord Kraster Helmet (M)

its on entropedia its lootable but what mob drops it
which location would this be lootable amethra , calypso or cnd

Was a one time only drop from a mob no longer around afaik

Armor Part: Unique Lord Kraster Helmet (M)

its on entropedia its lootable but what mob drops it
which location would this be lootable amethra , calypso or cnd

No mob loots it. It's unique.

One time drop wish i was around when it droped but im going to search from post above about marco maybe it will drop again in the near future

If I'm not mistaken, this was droped by Mulmun Elite of somekind and the lucky dude was Sheryo...or was that (F)helmet :scratch:

i was an invite only deal when the mod was killed i believe. i don't exactly remember. if you really want it cough up some ped and someone might sell it.

There was a Lady Kraster helmet too, I think. As I recall, it weighed about 20kg, so I think the entire set, if it existed, would make for slow going.

There is not set of that armor and the helmet is not lootable anymore, was a 1 time drop.

the item ur looking for

Mulmun overseer Elite AND as i have found out about 2 weeks ago a mob called Oculus

Attributes
Name: Oculus Oculus
Class: Animal
Stab: 0 %
Cut: 0 %
Impact: 0 %
Penetration: 0 %
Shrapnel: 0 %
Burn: 0 %
Cold: 0 %
Acid: 0 %
Electric: 100 %
Speed: Fast
Combat: Close
Movement: Floating
Tamable: No
Sweatable: Yes

I dont want to hear crap about it, it spanwned right on top of me 2 weeks ago and its that helmet that i looted from it, so im assuming that the player that looted it first had of gotten it TT,ed, thrus placeing it back in the loot pool

I dont want to hear crap about it, it spanwned right on top of me 2 weeks ago and its that helmet that i looted from it, so im assuming that the player that looted it first had of gotten it TT,ed, thrus placeing it back in the loot pool

Hmmm... interesting. If you did indeed loot the helmet then one of 3 scenarios is playing out.

1.) Owner accidentally TT'd the helmet and for obvious reasons didn't post the typical "Ah shit you'll never guess what I did" thread.

2.) The helmet is NOT unique like the item name says it is.

3.) There was a screw up with some recent loot pool changes and a second (or maybe more) helmet was thrown into the loot pool by mistake by the balancing manager.

Menace

at the moment you find the (F) version of the Kraster on Snygglisa :)

That's interesting! I would like to hear from the owner of the (other?) helmet, and see whether it's still in game.

First time I've heard of a 'unique' item being looted twice.

Oh, and super grats on looting a very nice item if you did indeed just loot it.

I have seen a French guy wearing it I think, doubt it will be cheap, but if you have funds available find him and make an offer he can't refuse!

Screenshot of you wearing the helmet?

Hmmm... interesting. If you did indeed loot the helmet then one of 3 scenarios is playing out.

1.) Owner accidentally TT'd the helmet and for obvious reasons didn't post the typical "Ah shit you'll never guess what I did" thread.

2.) The helmet is NOT unique like the item name says it is.

3.) There was a screw up with some recent loot pool changes and a second (or maybe more) helmet was thrown into the loot pool by mistake by the balancing manager.

Menace

or #4 he is lying about looting it :p just to troll
FYI there are only 2 krastor helmets in game today ONE lady krastor (F) and ONE lord krastor (M)
there are currently no other parts of the sets

or #4 he is lying about looting it :p just to troll
FYI there are only 2 krastor helmets in game today ONE lady krastor (F) and ONE lord krastor (M)
there are currently no other parts of the sets

Yeah and Marmot wrapped chocolate. There are a lot of "Unique's" items ingame but ..... them are not unique and nobody whines about them.

Mulmun overseer Elite AND as i have found out about 2 weeks ago a mob called Oculus

Screenie, or it didn't happen.

Umm.. can you post a screenshot of the helmet in your possession?

Attributes
Name: Oculus Oculus
Class: Animal
Stab: 0 %
Cut: 0 %
Impact: 0 %
Penetration: 0 %
Shrapnel: 0 %
Burn: 0 %
Cold: 0 %
Acid: 0 %
Electric: 100 %
Speed: Fast
Combat: Close
Movement: Floating
Tamable: No
Sweatable: Yes

So do you own LA18 or are you just doing a bit of promo work?

The owner of the helmet is a French guy, and no, he didn't put it in the TT ;)

So resercher is just an attention whore ?

You actually believe he can kill oculus ? :DDD

He is just lying ;)

Yeah and Marmot wrapped chocolate. There are a lot of "Unique's" items ingame but ..... them are not unique and nobody whines about them.

Yeah?

Tell me about ONE (i dont need "lots", as you put it, one will do to prove it) item with the prefix "Unique" that has more than one copy ingame...

Oh, and on topic:
Bullcrap² - nothing but a stinking lie imo, and not even a clever one.

afaik the helmet is cursed :wise: beware those who seek it..

...Gunzy, the current owner of one the helmets used to be a dude but has slowly turned into a woman......beware the power!

Back