Where is your favorite place to hunt/ what mobs to hunt?

What is your Favorite Mob to hunt

• Atrox

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Feffoid

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Ambullmax

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Argo

Votes: 25 32.9%
  • Aluri

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Bristlehog

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Gradivore

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Hogglo

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Snabbles

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Merp

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Malcruentor

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Longu

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • PVP Green dot

• SEG

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Tezlapod

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Atrax

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Drone

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • Neconu

• Miner Bot

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Other - please post

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters

SeanJohn

Guardian
Society
Victory
SeanJohn
I was wanting to see what every ones favorite mobs to hunt are , or what one gives them best loot?

Last edited:
Fav place to hunt is South of Fort Ithaca with the Trox, or Nea's Place ambulimax.

Neither give good loot most of the time. But it does happen.

I posted before the poll was there, But now I've voted inthe poll and did someone click on all of them? 3 people have voted and there is 1 vote for every mob...... Poll was for favorite correct? not what have you hunted.

dumb people. :(

Ithaca for Trox, Nea's for Ambus, TI for Hogglos, Rei's for Longus, Twin for Argos, TI for Miner Bots...

uhm.. I have just been hunting easy mobs a while so hard to say ;) maybe I come back to this thread in a few weeks:)

i love to hunt them all but merps (those naughty little armor eating creeps) and gradivore (laaaaaame +but minor tp-chip hmmmm)

low level favorite = Kerberos
mid level fav = longu atrox, ambus
high level = falxies
why? because of the loots!
Since arogs loot worse than ever i dont like to hunt them anymore, still do but critical losses often :/

I have lately really started enjoying the area around emerald lake...

Just hunting Thorifoids, Drones, Warriors, Troopers and some Evicinators.

NE of Twins, high number drones and low number troopers. :D

Well I love skilling on tantillions but expect that to change in about a year :) When it comes to hunting neconu and longu are awesome :D

The mobs that I seems to get back to when I dont know what to hunt is Atrox and Ambulimax.
I also like the Longus, but that is mainly due to the Battle for power competition.
When I have a healer I like to go for those nasty Hogglos.

I cant wait untill I have the right gear/skills to hunt Scipulor though, this is my future favourite, had loads of fun on them already but their crits and the lag/bug that makes me shoot myself in the pvp areas keeps me avay from them at the moment.

TY every one for voting so far it intresting to see what people like to hunt!

hmm, hard to say wich is my fav mob.. I tend to hunt them all for short period's, but I have most sertanly blasted most ammo in argos.. ambus have been around for a long time so I tend to shoot some every now and then. same with longus, but longus loot shit now it seems.. armax/neconu/atrox in the blue area is a good spot.. I have hunted alot of fungoids at cnd. molisks is good but not fun.. my favorit mob is probably kreltins and aurlis.. when Im standing in dome 1 or 2 with way too many on me and survive, thats a great feeling..

Other, for the most part

I like to hunt unpopular and/or annoying mobs to the point where it's part of my overall strategy. The only mob on the list I could check were Merps. I love hunting Merps. I mostly hunt them North of Medusa or North of Chimera Canyons.

I hunted Snarksnots North and East of AIN for months, tens of thousands of them. I am hunting Faucervix on their very own island quite heavily at the moment. I hope to make a return soon to my favorites, Mourners on the Southeastern plains of Ithica island, but my bankroll is a little tight for that.

:beerchug:

Miles

Back