Where the ¤#% is my HOF mining LOG!!!

Triton

Alpha
Society
CC-Cowboys
Trical Triton Eclipse
Well time to start a log on my mining "returns". Been around pretty long on and off in this game and never had any decent return on actually anything i have done. So now i will mine until i hit a HOF (something that can make me go back hunting).

Will post the result in the first page here, and i will never mine on FOMA or HELL since its total crap for me. Will mine for both ore and enmatters.

Eq used: Tk120 / F105

Total returns

Total TT used: (30 runs)4836
TT RETURN:4119
Result TT:-717
Balance with MU:-328
TT RoI:93%
HoF's:0
Globals:0
Tower (yeah right...):no
OOTO:0

Most "exotic" find (Everything over 500%...)

• Himi ingot

Last edited:
Run 1-10
Total tt used: _____1603
Return finds tt:
____1393
Return finds w.MU: _1462
Results tt:
__________-210
Results with MU:
____-141
ROI:
​_______________91%

Run 11-20
Total tt used: _____1800
Return finds tt:
____1565
Return finds w.MU: _1784
Results tt:
__________-235
Results with MU:
____-16
ROI:
​_______________99%

Last edited:
Wish u all the best m8:yay:

One thing htat is covered by the used equip line i guess, but just to make sure ... are you using amps ?

BR

One thing htat is covered by the used equip line i guess, but just to make sure ... are you using amps ?

BR

Sometimes but not frequently, any tip/thoughts if so and if not? :) everything is welcome. :)

So now i will mine until i hit a HOF (something that can make me go back hunting).

Bah, forget about that hunting nonesense:)

As for tips, I think you should look at the map/s and see where it is most of a pain in the ass to get to and you are less likely to see others there. But then again, go to foma and close your eyes:)

But good luck in your little project, I hope it ends with a big result.

Bah, forget about that hunting nonesense:)

As for tips, I think you should look at the map/s and see where it is most of a pain in the ass to get to and you are less likely to see others there. But then again, go to foma and close your eyes:)

But good luck in your little project, I hope it ends with a big result.

Thanks :), haha tried to go to foma many times before with closed eyes, even tried to open them then i realised i should get the hell out of there :lolup:

Subscribed and might interested on when you're going to find your uber hof, or TOWER... GL m8 :cool:

Run 21-25
Total tt used: ______803
Return finds tt:
_____641
Return finds w.MU: __684
Results tt:
__________-162
Results with MU:
____-119
ROI:
​_______________85%

Well these runs sucked big time...still going plenty crappy to hell here...

Run 21-30
Total tt used 1433
Return finds tt 1161
Return finds w.MU 1262
Results tt -272
Results with MU -171
ROI 88%

Still no notable in the finds....and no global. Total has also been updated. (first post)

Back