Question: Where to hunt Berycled ?

J_T

Old
Society
Supremacy Reign Cadets
Julia RedQueen Thorn
What i am looking for is a nice spawn of young to old. Maybe some bigger ones too.

No other mobs if possible. :wtg:

Please with nearest tp and cord.

Thx in advance

West of Billy's spacestation.

But there are Corns there too...

yeah I think Billy's is great when ur new. :)

Around Pandora. only other mobs close by are Sabakura. and you know when u have gone to far cause Feffs start to turn up.

the above only if they have not moved the mobs there recently. been ages since i have been there

If you want a nice spawn of just Berys up to Guardian go W of Echidna just past the Exa and Daikiba. Nice thick spawn. :)

Reactions: J_T
I would be number two to reccomend north of Fort Zeus :wise:

Two jumos with lesser tp chip (or just run there). Then maybe just a little bit west :) Only bery's there ;) great spawn of young to old. Except when there are other Entropians around of course :)

If you want a nice spawn of just Berys up to Guardian go W of Echidna just past the Exa and Daikiba. Nice thick spawn. :)

Correct answer. Much better than Zeus.

Look just outside of the Northwest part of PvP3, that's where the most of them are.

Reactions: J_T

Fullack. Nice spawn in a not so crowded area, always surrounded by Hiryuus to make it less boring, not too far from the TP and the Guardians used to drop nicely :yay:

Back