Where to Hunt merps?

Mal

Dominant
Society
Irken Invaders
Malishere Mal Valdaire
i was mining one time asnd came across this massive field of merps cant remember wehere it was but the loot i got from them was good andjust wondered if ny1 knew where it was, im thinking on atlas island or limnadien's island but not sure sumwhere in eudoria.

lots of merps in PVP3 zone

Look at map in my signature - there are merps too :)

first of all, please ask an admin to move your misplaced thread

go to chimera canyons tp 2times with lesser tp chip in direction NE, i promise you will find many merps and its a pretty good mining spot too i heard.

Good luck :)

lots of merps in PVP3 zone

Yepp, though maybee its better to be right outside of it, alot of them there too, along with some nice highlevel berycleds and low level atroxes.

Yepp, though maybee its better to be right outside of it, alot of them there too, along with some nice highlevel berycleds and low level atroxes.

Yep just outside PVP3 is where I head to aswell when Im after Merps :)

Good Luck

I like Hadesheim East and go north. Not thick with Merp, mostly young, but Snables too.

SW of Shinook Jungle has Merp Stalkers.

There are 3 Merp DNA's on LA28 (Chinook jungle - Amathera).
2 Maximum maturity and maximum density.
1 Maximum maturity and medium density.

So all Merp Alpha - Stalker.

Since the is a small LA you don't have to look for them. ;)

Have Fun!

CND dome 5 - lots of big ones :D

CND dome 5 - lots of big ones :D

I concurr :p

Dome 5 at CND has them all :p if your looking for a merp only spawn of a good maturity then thats the place to be :)

Rip

Straight above jason center young . mature i seen there , and also some monsters starting with cau or something

Straight above jason center young . mature i seen there , and also some monsters starting with cau or something

Yes, head north to the first outpost then west from there. Plenty of merps (young - mature) as well as caudatergus (young - mature). Don't venture too far though. You will come across bery's (provider - guardian) and atrax (young - guardian)

Back