Where to mine?

thibaut Araak Nid
Hi everyone , I can't find a thread which really answers where to mine so i create one . Where to mine ? I'm a noob and my first minning with 40 peds was very bad. Actually, i finished with 7 peds. :scratch2: please help me

Hi everyone , I can't find a thread which really answers where to mine so i create one . Where to mine ? I'm a noob and my first minning with 40 peds was very bad. Actually, i finished with 7 peds. :scratch2: please help me

I have 2 mining LA's, currently even running an event.
Hope this helps a bit.

(see signature for info on LA's)

Try mining ores in Camp Phoenix.

Sometimes i get good results there

Id suggest New Switzerland - niks narc ado there and not many mobs. Imo 40 bombs is not enough as im gettin like 20nrf's at the start of the run. I do 150 bomb runs. If u cant afford that switch to enmatters. Probe is 50 pec so u can buy 80 probes. Then in New Switz u can find Solis Beans and @ Segna Forest Devil Tails. GL

Try mining ores in Camp Phoenix.

Sometimes i get good results there

Thanks, i will try it.

Id suggest New Switzerland - niks narc ado there and not many mobs. Imo 40 bombs is not enough as im gettin like 20nrf's at the start of the run. I do 150 bomb runs. If u cant afford that switch to enmatters. Probe is 50 pec so u can buy 80 probes. Then in New Switz u can find Solis Beans and @ Segna Forest Devil Tails. GL

ok thank you for advice but i prefer enmatters instead of energies.

Well, that's an eternal question for any miner. One thing never changes, you should aim for highest % stuff. So study the market, study the maps, land areas, and go out exploring :) When you do find area with good markup resources, try to work out average markup over several runs, write it down. Then compare it to other areas that you have visited, pick up the best one, and start mining it daily. Also alongside that, take your time to explore new areas and find additional ones for a daily exploitation. After every run, write down your results, especially tt return and average markup. After some time, you will be able to make more or less precise models of your favourite lands. And as the market changes, you will be able to adapt by choosing best one at any given time.

Good luck in the fields! :wtg:

okay , thanks a lot but i don't know if my brain is as big

This is so awsome ! maybe you can enlarge your brain with a sheet of paper and a pencil :D as for me im a noob and just want to start my first run to so im looking around and i though maybe should try some loney area around swamp camp for my first run 0.0

okay , thanks a lot but i don't know if my brain is as big

Haha. Stick to mining for say 2 years and you'll absolutely surprise yourself with the sheer quantity of data you can remember :laugh:

On a serious note, first of all take all your teleporters. After that, study in which area you could mine (i.e. no bad ass mobs around).

Then, bomb away. With common sense, you'll determine yourself where you can mine.

P.S.: don't expect an answer like "if you go here or there, from 40 peds you'll make for sure 80", it doesn't work like that.

solis beans and devils tail with a TT finder? damn, you're an optimist!

Back