Where's the Longtooth?

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
I know they're just a ped-drain, but I like killing'em.

So where the hell have they gone???

Hibernating till next migration, Sorry :/

I miss them too! I was hoping to finish my 250 Longtooth! Oh well next year then?

Hopefully gone for a long long time. They sucked enough life from the rest of us that were not interested in bothering with them.

I actually miss them. They gave me a very entertaining 3 days of hunt before completing the mission :).

They might have been peds-drain, but they gave me over 50 teeny ESI's, so I broke even (or is it I mean I am broke!?)

Thanks.

You can close this thread if u wish.

Longtooths are gone? WOW!!! Maybe I can finally get some loot then...

They might have been peds-drain, but they gave me over 50 teeny ESI's, so I broke even (or is it I mean I am broke!?)

Thanks.

You can close this thread if u wish.

ROFL , 50 ESis???, but realy, thats why my biggest loot i got from them(killed about 150 of them solo, than i realized i will suckout big if i continue) was 27 PEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( nothing personal there Naverith, just sick of the loot distribution)

tnx MA, next time use some lubricant ******** with me

Well, none of the ESI's I got from them were over 10 peds! (but at least that gave me more ammo to waste!)

The robots killed them. Take your revenge!

I got a feeling im still paying for the 123 ped ESI i looted 2 weeks after i started
:scratch:

bad MA

Longtooth? Longtooth? We don't need no stinkin' Longtooth!

Goodbye Longtooth (Till next year), Hello Motorhead Security!

Yep the longtooth are gone on Calypso, as they headed south for the winter.

But now that the Longtooth are gone on Calypso, it's time to shift gears and head on over to Rocktropia and take on something a bit more ugly, and a bit more sinister.

I'm talking about Motorhead's Security force of Mutants.

Here's the scoop: Seems that the heavy metal group, Motorhead, had a bit of a contractual dispute with the union of Motorhead security that protects their stadium, and it seems that the union of security has decided to turn Rocktropia into one big "Mosh Pit" of destruction.

So what to do? Well it seems that Marius and Todd (Who are Neverdie's right hand men) have decided to put a bounty out on the striking security forces and try to force them back to work. Of course for those players willing to take down a few of these Security, there's a 500 PED reward for the player who can find and grab the largest loot from one of those Motorhead Security mobs..

And if you think that's interesting, you miners out there on Calypso should head over to "The Rock" as well, cause up for grabs is another 500 PED for finding the biggest strike on the planet (Yep so grab your finders, your amps, your excavators and even your refiners), cause up for grabs is a cool 500 PED in your pocket.

As for the Longtooth? Well I didn't even bother with them.. Too much decay IMHO. (Frankly I would rather take down Motorheads who are mean and ugly, rather then having to look a Longtooh in the face, and think about shooting a horse).

Oh well, to each his own.. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to break up a picket line..

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Goodbye Longtooth (Till next year), Hello Motorhead Security!

Yep the longtooth are gone on Calypso, as they headed south for the winter.

But now that the Longtooth are gone on Calypso, it's time to shift gears and head on over to Rocktropia and take on something a bit more ugly, and a bit more sinister.

I'm talking about Motorhead's Security force of Mutants.

Here's the scoop: Seems that the heavy metal group, Motorhead, had a bit of a contractual dispute with the union of Motorhead security that protects their stadium, and it seems that the union of security has decided to turn Rocktropia into one big "Mosh Pit" of destruction.

So what to do? Well it seems that Marius and Todd (Who are Neverdie's right hand men) have decided to put a bounty out on the striking security forces and try to force them back to work. Of course for those players willing to take down a few of these Security, there's a 500 PED reward for the player who can find and grab the largest loot from one of those Motorhead Security mobs..

And if you think that's interesting, you miners out there on Calypso should head over to "The Rock" as well, cause up for grabs is another 500 PED for finding the biggest strike on the planet (Yep so grab your finders, your amps, your excavators and even your refiners), cause up for grabs is a cool 500 PED in your pocket.

As for the Longtooth? Well I didn't even bother with them.. Too much decay IMHO. (Frankly I would rather take down Motorheads who are mean and ugly, rather then having to look a Longtooh in the face, and think about shooting a horse).

Oh well, to each his own.. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to break up a picket line..

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

I find it really pitiful how ND tries to lure Calypso population to his planet by such means. Instead of promoting and advertising his planet to get new players...

Back