Wheres the storyline go now for the EGG?

Naithen

Old Alpha
Society
Indy
After scientists crack the egg open to silence the speculation once and for all and find nothing! Their disapointment is soon replaced with excitement when they discover the Eggs shell contains a new molecular dna structure that can be used for a new type of rare armor.:yay::yay::yay:
This new armor blueprint will be worth millions!
Ok well its just a thought i had make up your own :)

Im guessing proteron dna part.

On Easter it will open revealing nothing more than carmel inside.

What ever happens its gonna be very EGGciting.. :)

They shall re-invent the old Earthian skill of "Omelet Making"

It is implanted into the womb of an infertile woman, and using donated material from the male is fertilized in vitro. Congratulations, youve got more bills to pay, and an inheritance to start planning for!

deathifier will be sitting pretty once someone discovers hoggolo bacon.

in all seriousness but I think it will be part of Prote DNA too

Why would prot DNA come out of an atrox egg? I think the opening post is far more likely - although i doubt the armour would be worth $70,000....

I bet Deathifier hopes its a car factory :D (yes, I do realise thats even less likely than the prot DNA.... ;))

are they actually gonna do somethign with it? last i heard no one knew anything . did i miss somethign where they said they actually have somethign planned for it soon?

are they actually gonna do somethign with it? last i heard no one knew anything . did i miss somethign where they said they actually have somethign planned for it soon?

Frank told Joe that Sally overheard Marco telling Hanna that the Egg storyline would be concluded by the end of the month.

I trust Joe 100% but Frank and Sally have questionable reputations.

It will crack open and because of people constantly yapping about the egg will wake the sinistral chaos gods that sleep inside Calypsos core which will start to annhilate all colonists in raw berserk anger :D

It will hatch a baby Atrox that will promptly run off into the wild to be ks`ed and found to contain no loot. Nah that would be to realistic!

the egg contains the doomsday device , once activated all the ped goes poof

A BBQ, Frypan, and some Hog Bacon and we'll have ourselves a party :yay:

- Deathifier

A BBQ, Frypan, and some Hog Bacon and we'll have ourselves a party :yay:

- Deathifier

I've been having that bbq for months .... where the bloody hell have you been :silly2:

But in all seriousness, inside the egg there is totally another egg.:laugh:

I've been having that bbq for months .... where the bloody hell have you been :silly2:

But in all seriousness, inside the egg there is totally another egg.:laugh:

kinder suprise! :yay:

kinder suprise! :yay:

LOL though I can't say I ever ate a kinder suprise ... that had another kinder suprise inside :laugh:

Besides if they make it do something then we can't Ahhh the egg! anymore :eek: This is the perfect way for the saga to continue....

Or better still the egg has 2 eggs inside :yay:

It will begin to hatch and Deathifier will get all excited and bend over to take a look and that's when the Facehugger gets im

LOL though I can't say I ever ate a kinder suprise ... that had another kinder suprise inside :laugh:

yeah your right probably just a crappy yowie or something

I am sure whatever comes out of that egg will be EGGxellent.

Ask Neverdie or Deathy, they have more info than rest of us...

Ask Neverdie or Deathy, they have more info than rest of us...

Yes they have, deathifier just lie to you all :)

He told in one of the EGG threads, that he bought it with only knowing what MA said about the EGG. The fact is that MA stated that they were supprised that EGG was sold for 10k $ and so that they are developing something around it worth these 10k $... So what deathifier is saying is that he knew that MA is developing something worth 10k$ and he bought it for 70k $ ???

Nice bullshit, and deathifier proved his lies himself by stating that he only knows what MA said !!!

GG, anyway i really dont care ;) I think that MA lied already many times about that they are developing something ( example: vehicles ).. So maybe they start to make something now worth these 70k $ >D , anyway Death knows it..

Bip in the skit.

There used to be a time when this remark would have turned the thread into a completely new, insane direction. Those times are gone I guess, to little active people know what you mean :D.

But I agree, this whole EGG thing gives me a Bip in the skit as well. I am tired of it...

Two theories I have

The Egg is sterile, however with the injection of enough yet to come super enhanced fertility triggers, it will be viable and hatch with a shard of bhudda's hair and a few waves of the incense stick:D
or
There is a fast approaching asteroid set to hit one of the continents rendering mutations of mob(s) thus leading to possible looted items to hatch it :D

Onya death :D

And blimp the skit for some fun :D

I think the egg will hatch and give D-man +1 Stamina :)

There used to be a time when this remark would have turned the thread into a completely new, insane direction. Those times are gone I guess, to little active people know what you mean :D.

But I agree, this whole EGG thing gives me a Bip in the skit as well. I am tired of it...

I gave it my best shot :D

Back