Question: Which beautician do you usually go to?

Which beautician (hair/face/body) do you usually go to?

• Total voters

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
I'm curious which beautician gets the most customers. So here's a poll! :)

I'm perfect as I am;)

Well, I think my avatar is fine as is, but guess you would be the only beautician I've ever visited. :silly2:

No spare PEDs so far, but maybe in the future :scratch:

(could need a cut and black color for my hair...)

*reads list of beauticians*
I Don't see *censore* on there. :(
You better have done the best you could with listing them or else. :D

Last edited:
You, of course. I only go for the freebies.... :laugh:
(when they're available, that is)

Why Missa of course :yay::yay::D

Sorg did my hair, and you (more recently) did my eye-brows. So I vote Gluepot

MISSA FTW!!!! :yay:

Interested in seeing the results hehe. :)

Sorg is the only beautician I've been to.

lol beutian popelarity contest more people use daina then kimmi :D cant do more then giggle

*reads list of beauticians*
I Don't seed :censored: on there. :(
You better have done the best you could with listing them or else. :D

She is my beautician as well, but as far as I know she wants to remain anonymous.

lol beutian popelarity contest more people use daina then kimmi :D cant do more then giggle

lol gunzy :D
Nah I think most of Kimmi's customers don't use EF....

usualy you

but if there's something that you cant offer at the time ( like once i wanted my eye color changed) then sorg

I'm beautiful enough as it is, but if I needed a haircut I would go to Sorg. People whom I know have been there and are pleased with the results.

i had my hair done by Sorg and hair and skincolor by kimmi..

both times i went by a marketing-employee of them ;)

i think its mostly down too who has been doing it longest and what they have unlocked helps them alot. Plus sorg have there new beauty group with discounts per hair cut system which stop there customers going else where :(

maybe in time when i have unlocked all I might get an invite.. ;)

sorg of course
:yay::wtg::yay:

hmm if only i could cut my own hair...hmmmm

i would do my own hair if Ma permited me but other wise sorg it is.. and i normally push people his way as well if there something they want doing that i cant do.

I want too know who this 'I don't do beauty. ' person is. :cool:

i would do my own hair if Ma permited me but other wise sorg it is.. and i normally push people his way as well if there something they want doing that i cant do.

I want too know who this 'I don't do beauty. ' person is. :cool:

yes if only MA allowed it...my skill progression wouold have shot up lol....now its just a side hobby.......

There are a few beauticians missing from the list :)

I go to both Lady Q and Sorg....

I just sell beauty stuff, have no other use/need for it.

I like the way I look right now. However, if I ever need work, I'll be coming to you Daina! :yay:

Sorg came to me for a consultation without any promise of actual work for him... he sat with me and he helped me make a plan to affordably get a haircut with him. Told me what mobs to hunt to get the required materials, as I wanted to loot them myself.
Three months later I saved up my materials, and got a haircut. After that I feel I can message him any time I would like to see what my avatar would look like with a new haircut, even if I don't decide to change it. I actually have.

So... I give Sorg my business ;)

But also, I have gotten a haircut from Kindrah... who is a great colorer and stylist.

Just 1 word " Sorg " ;):yay::yay:

other
picture.php

Back