Question: Which Iron Challenge should I do first? (Feffoid or Longu)

Which Iron Challenge would you do next?

• Iron Challenge: 10000 Longu

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Iron Challenge: 10000 Feffoid

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Other (please post what you would do)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I am going to be finished with the Argo 10k Iron Challenge in a week or so. I used Adjusted Pixie and the ASI-24 for most of the mission.

I am trying to decide which mission chain to do next. I am trying to do the missions I can do that will give me 100 Stamina Tokens at the end.

Are there tax-free places to hunt either Feffoid or Longu? Which of these two mobs are considered "easier"? Eventually, I plan to do both of these Iron Challenges. I nearly have a full set of have Koroma Armor for Feffoid and their cold damage.

I would do Drones :D
(because they have full selection of all skills as rewards and i would choose Bioregenesis)

Longu are definitely easier and have much slower regen. Lots of them at Notus.
And for Feffs the obvious place is Fort Fury.

Why not continue on with the argo chain, no stamina but the skill rewards are nice.

Well if you have planes of doing both missions, why not just start on them both right away? I must admit that I sometimes get to a point where I get a little tired of just grinding the same mob over and over again. Killing 16.600 mobs of the same kind in one go would make me bored, I like a little variation.:eyecrazy:

I can personally withstand the boredom from start to finish.

Definitely Longu. But do the Feffs with the help of cave as well. Every kill counts in the end.

1364614434169.jpg

I think Longus are easier, and they give ESI sometimes (had 7 on the whole iron).
Feffoids have much regen, and not much markup. I should do it too for psy tokens, but i have to be prepared to loose some peds.

Feith

Longu are definitely easier and have much slower regen. Lots of them at Notus.
And for Feffs the obvious place is Fort Fury.

the maturity at noptus might be a bit high for him, if focusing on feffoid outcast (some desent taks free spawns )
He wil have lesser defense issue, think 2a' plates already enouf to kill outcast without dying of decay.

trhere is a new young spawn for longu (3.9% taks) wil edit later if i think of it to ad the name and location (atm can only recal was close to silver ridge has a tp is owned by buzz and has 3.9 % tax with the best longu young spawn in game (very dense)

Atrox Iron and Bronze

Back