Question: Which MOB loots Gremlin Footguards (M) ?

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
It seems the Gremlin Footguards (M) are becoming very rare.

I still need a pair, but no way I'm going to pay a rediculouse markup of 400 or 500 ped.

If you ever looted a pair.. please reply from which mob it was (possibly also maturity).
We need to get some back at auction (or shops)!!

Thanks!

daikiba loot Gremlin Foot Guards acording to entropedia.
I guess people killed over 10k daikiba and still didn't get them :yay:

Used to drop quite a bit from bristles (female mostly, but male was lootable as well from time to time). 2 options: bristles haven`t dropped any in a long time or its just that there aren`t any decent high level spawns.. Or could be both - they became rarer and there are only small-medium spawn on TI.

Used to drop quite a bit from bristles (female mostly, but male was lootable as well from time to time). 2 options: bristles haven`t dropped any in a long time or its just that there aren`t any decent high level spawns.. Or could be both - they became rarer and there are only small-medium spawn on TI.

I've been on bristles the last few days. Only gremlin I got were 2 Harnesses Female.
Globals included Korss H400, Corrosive Attack Chip VI, bleacher and FAPs..

I tought maybe a mob (not on entropedia) also dropped the Footguards, but I guess not...

TI got the small spawns.
Higher Maturity at Oyster Isle and also at Cayuze.
Oyster Isle is a little safer.. Cayuze got the spiders ;)

Anybody know a nice spawn somewhere else let me know...

One reason for them being rare, could be the price of Ghost footsguard. Alot of ghost users use Gremlin footsguard instead so the demand is pretty high, both Ghost and Gremlin users want them. Just a thought :)

One reason for them being rare, could be the price of Ghost footsguard. Alot of ghost users use Gremlin footsguard instead so the demand is pretty high, both Ghost and Gremlin users want them. Just a thought :)

Understandable, since I am one of those users :)

Looted a pair off a daikiba Alpha I think back when I was a pure noob about 3years ago, there you go :D

One of the first Alphas I managed to kill at the lovely old Fort Troy :D

PS: why if you need em so much you're not gonna pay "ridiculous" price of 4-500peds? will you sell the second pair you loot for +50? (just as a reminder of supply and demand, but I do agree 4-500peds is ridiculous lol)

Hi.

Before VU10 i looted gremlim foot M from daikiba.

Greetings.

Back