Question: Which Starter Colonist Cloth you like more?

Which Colonist cloth you like more?

• Total voters
No option for half-nekkid n00bs? :D

I thought they where the same thing - just a matter of repair. :scratch2:

:beerchug:

Miles

They ARE both the same thing, just this guy likes to run around offering to "upgrade" people's OJs :D

Where's the version 3 option you told me about? I wanna vote for that one.

I voted in your other poll but this one is different. They are both ugly to be honest.

why don't you give it up.... why are you carrying on with this rubbish... it cost 1 ped to repair the clothing you start with (for each piece).

no one needs your "services"

it took me a bit to figure out what "the brown army one" was suppose to be. then I realized it's the unrepaired orange prison suit.

it's not a brown camoflague style, it's suppose to look like tatters and rags. it sort of does, I suppose. it does look terrible - but it's a better tha runing around in the default underwear which is truly awful.

so, I vote for the repaired orage prison suit. it only costs a few peds to repair all the pieces and it shows that you're, at least, trying to not look like a vagrant.

I don't know..

I don't know... the tattered and torn look fits fine with a pumpkinhead hat lol.

I think the idea is that it SHOULD be ugly in order to create a demand for nicer clothes. If the standard issue was nice then tailoring would be an even more difficult profession. Personally I would recommend new players to get hold of some cheap clothes as it does make the avatar more "personal". You will be recognised more easily by your friends and traders as well. (N.B. I am NOT a tailor). Just a shirt and trousers are needed. More expensive items can come later.

Orange ofcourse

Hup holland!

They ARE both the same thing, just this guy likes to run around offering to "upgrade" people's OJs :D

Ok, so the guy has figured that bit out yet still posts a poll describing them as if they were two different options. It sounds like he's hoping to prey on a few more noobs from the tone of it.

Someone really should point out to him the difference between 'cloth' and 'clothes'. I'd do it but after seeing other well known Entropians comments on him I really can't be bothered.

why don't you give it up.... why are you carrying on with this rubbish... it cost 1 ped to repair the clothing you start with (for each piece).

no one needs your "services"

WTF is wrong with you?? Got a problem in your head(mental prob) because you keep thinking im trying to repair you F#$K UP IDIOT!! IM ASKING WHO LIKES WHAT!! Understand english before you post again loser:mad:

WTF is wrong with you?? Got a problem in your head(mental prob) because you keep thinking im trying to repair you F#$K UP IDIOT!! IM ASKING WHO LIKES WHAT!! Understand english before you post again loser:mad:

Bad move...

I'm sure this is against rule #... (I've never read the rules, sorry!) :D

Hmmm ..

Im popping to the chippie, anybody else want anything while Im there?

:D

Hmmm ..

Can you grab me a fish special with gravy please. My B.E.S.T earlier didnt fill me up ;P

Rip

O and on topic, I couldnt decide at first cus I didnt know what you were on about lol. but range all the way really ;)

Some beer would be nice.. and a romantic movie maybe?

Hmmm ..

chippie:
Cheap, common, sexually promiscuous girl, wearing way too much makeup and shiny cheap jewelry, usually underage or close to it.

I've learned a new word today!:yay:
Thank you dj!

(yes, I've found the other definitions!)

Some beer would be nice.. and a romantic movie maybe?

OMG, you must have nice chip shops where you live! :laugh:

p.s sure thing Rip :thumbup:

Dude, seriously, multiple people who are far better known than you have testified to seeing you trying to rip off noobs.

Nobody likes you, please go away.

Byebye now :wave:

The unrepaired version is nicer. I tried to decay my set back to 3%, but it just doesn't look as cool as the 0% condition.

champ, can you help me get my OJs to 0% condition and still equip them, please.

this is the dude that was rippin off noobs at sweat camp aint it ?

Jeez dude, take a deep breath. Even if it was an attack on you, is that the best response so ppl don't assume the other poster is correct?

I don't know you from Adam, but now I do know ur a psyco.

On a lighter note..

I just noticed DJ referring to "chippie", I always thought this to be as 'Chipy', but noticed maybe its a deliberate portmanteau of Chip and Pie?

Oh yeah - bright orange, makes 'em easier to target :)

Last edited:
Chippie/Chippy/Chipy/Chipee W/E it all means I can get my fish special from that shop.

simple technicalities XD

Rip

Chippie/Chippy/Chipy/Chipee W/E it all means I can get my fish special from that shop.

simple technicalities XD

Rip

hehe *chippy emote...No, Rip eating his Fish emote*

Unless you need some carpentry done :scratch2:

:laugh:

hehe *chippy emote...No, Rip eating his Fish emote*

Unless you need some carpentry done :scratch2:

:laugh:

you forgot the gravy?! *Rip eating fish with chips and gravy* (to be said in a brummy accent ;))

Actually how do you spell err chippy as in carpenter? or sparky as in electrician. WILDLY off topic but enjoy the bumps for your decaying service

Rip

I really have a hard time believing your canadian for one. Your way to uptight. You need to STOP POSTING and READ MORE. You have already tarnished your own reputation by your words and actions in Port Atlantis. Making more of a spectacle of yourself here is not going to help you.

So just shut up and read what people are saying here and learn a bit before posting your ass of trying to get rep and your post count up.

It's posts like this that only do your reputation harm.

Back