who bought Opala befor the end?

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Brent Wildman Lancing
As it said who thought forward in the game and invested in TT items?

How many times before have we seen them go away in the TT and price sky rocket?

Clothes from hadesheim 5ped TT anytime you wanted. now you will pay around 150ped for black.

the good old Eamp101, 100s of thousands TTed but cut 50% of the weapon potential dammage now there breaking +120ped.

So with this thought in mind I bought 1k ped of Opas just to see. If what happened to the 101amp happens to the opa they should go to +100 on average after initial supply runs off. Might take a year or so but my Opa if they go away for 1k investment will return 10k. If not and opa still here I just TT no harm to me :)

Anyone else come up with idea to benifit from VU10?

I bought one Opalo, because I wanted to have one in case they got taken away. Just like my A103 and MKII, I don't plan on selling them, no matter how much I need the PEDs. They've served me well, and I think Opalo was the first gun I've ever held in the game. Didn't want to go without one :D

Yeah I saved a few Opalos, along with everything else that was available from the TT :D

naw, but I got 500k of goots.

I got an Omegaton Distractor DD-20!
It's gonna be the new Mod Merc:cool:

I got a few hundred peds in opalos and a set of the armor from the hadesheim vendor just in case (pioneer i think it is)

I bought a couple of each tt item just in case. I doubt there will be any advantage to it and ill end up tting then when I wake up in the bright new world, but it doesnt cost anything to be careful.

narfi

everyone bought multiple of these items so they will be somewhat worthless as everyone has multiple, it would be funny if the TT rejected them as they were unknown on the TT system :laugh:

Just one implant inserter and one decoy dispenser. Just in case.

everyone bought multiple of these items so they will be somewhat worthless as everyone has multiple, it would be funny if the TT rejected them as they were unknown on the TT system :laugh:

SPOILER ALERT: They all become (L).

sell opaloes 5000 ped each i got three :yay:

yep...

Yep. I stocked up on all the tt stuff, and when I still had several peds on my card, went ahead and loaded up on as many blueprints from the technician as I could. I literally filled 2 apartments in addition to storage and some boxes.

I still have the Outbacko I purchased back in 4.1 - does that count?

That wouldn't change much if they were still offered in the TT...

I meant all the ones in inventories and storages. TT ones will be replaced with the Sollomate Inferno, which is actually a flamethrower. However, it only does about 1 dmg/pec, and is incredibly innacurate. Plus, you can burn yourself with it.

smart thinking

i think we all had a good idea cause i also got opalo and tt items with hopes of them removed and price go way up but even if they do i prob wont sell till atleast a year maybe 2

If you check the Cry2 screenshots , you can see almost all the TT items are still there :))))))

I have only bought 1 Opalo , stored in my apparment along other TT items (1x)

wow so any stored those items :laugh:

ya i bet they get lots worth since any got like hundred :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: be sure the real resellers wont tell you....

i bought LOADS for everything in the TT and just items UL items in general.

Didnt buy a single thing from TT, no need too all others did.:)

/Arwen

I spent all my peds on 10 opalos and 2 vivo t1 :)
Lets hope I become rich from them!!!
LOL

Opalo Fanclub

Sevvy was about to get 1k of Opalo, duno,
does he succeeded. As for me, only two :ahh:
2nd for disciple, if it'll be removed from TT..

Even if they leave the main TT items intact .... they have all the reason in the world to remove Armor Trader (and Pioneer Set at TT value). Even now, the Pioneer was still allowed to have Market value Stat .... plus it's available through crafting.

Also ... look at the CCT-1 colorer .... except for the ME ones it's the only UL tailoring tool ... and it got removed without big ceremonies on VU9. The same could happen to Implant, Distractor and Scanner, just to give room for open market. And I wouldn't wonder if they went ahead and replaced Excavators with less eco ones .... it's abnormal that only a few uber versions in all EU are more eco than those.

After MA replaced the mining amps with light versions and the market value of the original blueprints going for like 50 peds each I got a load of blueprints.
About 5 of every bp and 10 each of the bp for mining amps and weapons

Okay, I reckon I'm one of the paranoid ones who stuffed himself with TT stuff right before the end, specially with Omegaton Distractors... who knows? :rolleyes:

thought about it, but procrastinate and it's always too late

Is Opala the female version of Opalo? :scratch2:

Back