Who else lost some peds with this update? matterfinder -> resource extractor

icyka

Young
Society
Freelancer
Soft Paws Witch
At first I was like "LOL, a bug! I have 2 oreminer 105's now! YAY! :yay:"

But then someone told me my matterdriller md-105 (which I forgot I had) changed to the resource extractor.

Then I was like "Shit, I didn't gain money, I just lost some :mad:"

The matterdriller md-105 had much more markup then the oreminer om-105 (it was around 350-450, I don't really remember)

EU is really dynamic :laugh:

Last edited:
At first I was like "LOL, a bug! I have 2 orefinder 105's now! YAY! :yay:"

But then someone told me my matterfinder mf-105 (which I forgot I had) changed to the resource extractor.

Then I was like "Shit, I didn't gain money, I just lost some :mad:"

The matterfinder mf-105 had much more markup then the orefinder of-105 (it was around 350-450, I don't really remember)

EU is really dynamic :laugh:

actually MF105 is now Finder 106!!!
and worth a lot more today then it was yestarday... gratz on your profit :)

OF105 = Finder 105...
MF105 = Finder 106... with deeper depth...

i am currently buying a Finder 106 :) if you want to sell for the price of the OF105 ;) let me know

actually MF105 is now Finder 106!!!
and worth a lot more today then it was yestarday... gratz on your profit :)

OF105 = Finder 105...
MF105 = Finder 106... with deeper depth...

i am currently buying a Finder 106 :) if you want to sell for the price of the OF105 ;) let me know

Sorry, i'm stupid. I mean matterdriller - oreminer -> resource extractor
Edited.

Sorry, i'm stupid. I mean matterdriller - oreminer -> resource extractor
Edited.

ahh yea... that is possible then... you may have lost some monies there :( would be the only negative outcome i could have seen in this case

You only lose money if you Sell it...

If you love it and use it, nothing's changed...

My gungnir is currently worth just over a third of what I paid. But I'm not selling so it doesn't matter...

You only lose money if you Sell it...

If you love it and use it, nothing's changed...

My gungnir is currently worth just over a third of what I paid. But I'm not selling so it doesn't matter...

lol god bless MA what a jedi mind trick they have on this loser.

lol god bless MA what a jedi mind trick they have on this loser.

the vehicle was probably sold on the auction and most of that sale was markup and only a fraction of the cost was tt, the one who made a profit was the seller

why bash both MA and the buyer ?

I think you're just grumpy cause you think MA wronged you this way or that so you're lashing out while being all butthurt cause others are happy.

My Sleipnirs value changed from 100 peds to 300 to 50 to 200 to 300 to 100 etc, but it's not like i care, I'm not trading Sleipnirs so the potential profit or theoretic loss is irrelevant.

the vehicle was probably sold on the auction and most of that sale was markup and only a fraction of the cost was tt, the one who made a profit was the seller

why bash both MA and the buyer ?

I think you're just grumpy cause you think MA wronged you this way or that so you're lashing out while being all butthurt cause others are happy.

My Sleipnirs value changed from 100 peds to 300 to 50 to 200 to 300 to 100 etc, but it's not like i care, I'm not trading Sleipnirs so the potential profit or theoretic loss is irrelevant.

yes you are right...how much it costs you to play a game is most def irrelevant....

nice necro lol. is it even worth it to reply 6 months later?:rolleyes:

Back