Question: Who has the nice furniture ?

Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
Anyone know where someone lives in EU that is stuffed with the RL looking furniture that Buzz started making not long ago ? :scratch2:

you know what I'm talking about ..
the stove / fridge / counters - etc. etc.

Id have thought that it would be in his shop... if not... i dunno :dunno:

Try going through all public estates? :silly2:

:laugh: You do know how many estates are inside of EU .. right ? :rofl:
Bilton .. Omegaton .. TI city / castle .. not to mention on CND .. you get the picture. :eek:

Anyway - the shop hardly looks like a virtual home - hence why I made this thread to see if anyone out there has it in their home or knows of someone who has. :wise:

How about his house @ TI Northern Shores? It's the one with party tents outside!

Pretty sure there was a Buzzkea thread somewhere where Buzz said he would have all these things on show somewhere....

Twitchie has a fridge. Can't remember where he lives but I'm sure you could find out :)

Safara - ty :) The stuff was displayed at his shop .. but like I said before though - it doesn't look like a house - so it isn't condusive to the idea I had for the shot.

Also .. you could have linked me to the thread, lol - I found it though - but still hasn't an answer for a house with a really nice set up with the 'new-ish' furniture.

So .. I'm still looking for a house with a nice collection of the newer furniture. :)

Safara - ty :) The stuff was displayed at his shop .. but like I said before though - it doesn't look like a house - so it isn't condusive to the idea I had for the shot.

Also .. you could have linked me to the thread, lol - I found it though - but still hasn't an answer for a house with a really nice set up with the 'new-ish' furniture.

So .. I'm still looking for a house with a nice collection of the newer furniture. :)

there was that guy that had completely re-modeled his appt with all that Japanese style furniture, im tired so cant be bothered to look for a link, is that something that may help?

I've got a fridge, and inside is a nice refreshing glass of shut the hell up... just for you danielle. ;) Love ya!!

Have a look at Skipper #1 ... TI North. It is the one next to Buzz Eric Lightyears.

I have most of the new kitchen furniture and the estate is set to public.

Last time I looked Buzz still had still to furnish his estate

Typhoon

Buzzkea - Is that a thread where Buzz posts a HoF/Discovery and ruskea is complaining about it?

Or is it Buzz's own Ikea?

Rilort has one, and it's fun :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:laugh: @ Rilort .. his fridge looks like something's rotting inside. :eek:

I found what I was looking for :)
ty guys for help !

Strenght Kept Castle (South of Twin) have a kitchen furnished besides many other nice pieces of furniture

Back