Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

Status
not a single item, not even from opalo level. had a random glob from exa that was way too agressive against me and had to kill it but nothing related to sga in it - just regular pixie etc. =(

P.S. oh yes, MA got my part of ped during sga...

J.

havent looted any SGA item yet either.

i guess the fact that im mainly a miner might have something to do with it ;)

although i did loot a non-SGA unlimited jag piece sooo...

YES

but only low SGA items like Shogun-Parts SGA.

me , I only bought and worked for them. But then again I must be honest to say I dont hunt so hardcore as the other to loot them, usualy I hunt from to time very hard core. Not constantly harcore :0)

come to think of it, im rather disapointed that MA didnt introduce any new unlinmited mining equipment, was kinda hoping some new finders (better then the OF105) would drop

A soc mate found 56 SGA items so far or something like that.

All pixie parts though and 1 sga punisher. :laugh:

Depends on what mobs you choose to hunt. Some drop uber sga but scarce drops, other drop lots of cheap sga eg pixie, goblin, kobold etc.

NO.

Not a single item, and to be honest I don't expect to loot anything SGA.

And I got.................... none.

greetings,

bigdeal

NO, Have got many items, None SGA.

It's a No from me. I ended up buying one.

My SGA run in almost 80kped in ammo

An ep-32 sga :(
An Kobold arms F :(
And 2 x Opalo SGA

im soo upset with MA/FPC (more FPC - Organisers for SGA) for a huge loss of ped during the SGA (they call it Second Golden Age) i call it all ubers got all the good stuff and we paid for it, even though im on 240k skills and level 76 with 205 hp and an active dedicated hunter and that is my SGA reward so thanks a bunch Marco and FPC for favouring all the highly skilled and rich players and leaving all the battlers out to dry and pay for the uber player runs.. cmon how many people hunted cornucaudas and then its the favoured players that score the sga item - call that random or dynamic ?

Im on vacation until this so called SGA finishes after one of the worst days ever in EU - loosing 3kped hunting in ONE DAY !

SUPPOSE TO BE SECOND GOLDEN AGE !!! - Yeah right and a 2000$ hole in my pocket - call that second golden age - i wonder what the new planet operators have planned maybe their opening ages will be more deserved than marco's so called golden age..:( - its the age of the rich getting richer and the poor poorer. Maybe MA has woken up with this new tier system looks promising but to SGA and FPC's reputation now is severely tarnished.

Last edited:
Nope

oh well didn't expect more tho so i'm not unhappy

NO ... msg too short :scratch2:

NO.

Camping big maffoids (champ - clan warlord) for 2 months. => 0 sga. (rotating +- 1000 ped / hunt)

well buzz publically whined and look what he got - Marco must have decided to give him something to go with the PoE armor he got lol - I feel sorry for valentin he works so hard (one of those avatars under the radar) like myself as well as many other skilled avatars who put heart and soul into their hunts for almost nothing and deposit heaps compared with the gifted avatars that get a free ride most of the time. Maybe marco or MA might recognise our efforts one day but in the meantime its the same names ! over again !

Zero, nil, nada, love

I wish I could even play properly dammit :mad:

hm...
NOT WHINING
but funny,
This SGA I hunted: Formis, Allos, Evis, Furor, Itumatrox, Legionaire, Trooper, Drones, Drokas, Frescoqudas, Letomies, Eomon, Scip, Osseo, Malc and perhaps some more,
Some im team, some solo
I ended up, on Formidon field, which has a mixed spawn of snarks formis and some malc (ocassionally osseo), Looting pixie shin (M) and (F) out of a snark...
I really laughed badly. Counting what i hunted this SGA, the effort I also put. and specially, the lost time (PEDs is another deal :laugh: since pursuiting items makes our cards cry most of the times)
I can't say its not SGA... 'cause it is.... but ... I expected something better...
For example. almost everyone that i know that hunted formis, (and perhaps way less than me, only ocassionally, looting Jaguar Thigh SGA...
Well SGA is not over.... true still time to get something.
But with this ammo system. I think I must say my SGA is over.

Nope...

no sga items found yet here... of course, I've only killed a small handful of things since I am constantly getting kicked off the server when I start hunting... very annoying. Seems to happen most around the exosaur population near pa mall... seems to happen no matter what I do, even with safe mode settings. Working on my estate at Omegaton, I almost never get kicked out. I guess it's just server side issues with lots of avatars in the same location?

Status
Back