Who is Entropia Law ?

You forgot to add the number !

Please take your time to make this as comfortable to read as possible.

Should be 29,996 by now (Kimmi not yet excluded) :laugh:

say 29,995.5

I am pretty sure it's not me, but I might be sleepwalking or something, ya never know :eek:

Pretty much standard practice to hide your who-is information.

Not in the business I`ve done online. The people I`ve dealt with want to know your legit and have nothing to hide. To know your not a fly by night operation who is there to exploit them and their services. I would`nt have been able to do what I have done in my web dealings hiding my whois info. In some businesses it is against the law to hide or submit false whois info.

I have my guess as to who is involved but as I said in another thread I don`t think it would be fair to speculate or say without being certain. Personally I thought it was obvious I will say that much.

here pussy pussy don't be shy come out from the shadows !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWD-PjojDm0[/YOUTUBE]

ps ...not me either ;)

You forgot to add the number !

Please take your time to make this as comfortable to read as possible.

Should be 29,996 by now (Kimmi not yet excluded) :laugh:

oops :ahh:

29,994 Not me :rolleyes:
im sure it s Oleg why hmm because i know it s him :p

... but I might be sleepwalking or something, ya never know :eek:
ok... now we're back to square 1 as we all might be sleepwalking...
I guess that's back to 699.999 entropians to go.

Thanks for ruining the count down... we were so close...

Ahh, the countdown ...

:D

Itssssssssssssss

Danielle ;)

Wait I don't get it ? are you saying I can't be trusted ?! LOL....

See Above Post for the answer :)

Sorry, late night post is bad. :D

I am Spartacus! However, it's not me. And I don't sleepwalk! So 699.998 (?) to go. :)

I have a feeling it's .....

Lavawalker :p

good guess.. i was thinking Thantos.. i believe hes alwayis sayin how he was a cop, er i mean police officer:laugh:

but to be honest. i dont trust anyone who is taht seccretive.. and it still smells like one of those Trust Scams to me..

if entropia law want to gain my trust.. he needs a real whois.. common... :shaking head:

re-read Hardwraths post about trust scammers and youf find that entropia law happens to be fitting perfectly in to his discription

Last edited:
good guess.. i was thinking Thantos.. i believe hes alwayis sayin how he was a cop, er i mean police officer:laugh:

but to be honest. i dont trust anyone who is taht seccretive.. and it still smells like one of those Trust Scams to me..

if entropia law want to gain my trust.. he needs a real whois.. common... :shaking head:

re-read Hardwraths post about trust scammers and youf find that entropia law happens to be fitting perfectly in to his discription

Nope, sorry, not me. :D

It's me

I lied! :p

if you want my guess...i wouldnt be surprized to see neomaven involved in entropialaw.

i mean, he has the financial backup, and he has a good amount invested in entropia. it would be in his interest to know the legal aspects wouldn't it?

EL was interviewed on Talk Thyme last night and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. And no, it isn't neomaven. For the moment I'm going to respect his privacy and not say who it is, he has said he will reveal himself soon.

EL was interviewed on Talk Thyme last night and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. And no, it isn't neomaven. For the moment I'm going to respect his privacy and not say who it is, he has said he will reveal himself soon.

Ahhh the interviews... give link ? O_O

Haha... yeah.. so far nobody has been even close to guessing it :p

I just hope it is a 2 month old noob..

Appearantly it is not, and only a small ''elite'' group knowing the treu identity.
For me I am all trough with that crap. If I ever needed legal advise I would never ever turn to etropialaw no matter what.
That is the damage taken from secrecy in my case.

Back