Question: Who is interested in crafting the Mod Evil Amp?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi Evil Amp owners

Well it has dropped and the Mod Evil Amp BP (L) is alive and has from what I can see 14 clicks. I am waiting on the owner to post his uber HOF in PCF. I expect it will be one Evil amp per click so there will be some carnage.

Who is in?

Cheers
Bjorn

I would be interested

at 43 damage, that's gonna be one hell of an amp.

Would love one, but do you have to go through the steps of crafting the adj, then imp and only then mod, or can you craft the mod directly from the BP?

Would love one, but do you have to go through the steps of crafting the adj, then imp and only then mod, or can you craft the mod directly from the BP?

200 Evil parts needed per click, so one Evil Amp is sacrificed per click...nail biting stuff. Its on auction now to see. Its a difficult situation. Do we risk our amps...

What is the rest of the recipe, how many slimes and weird materials does it take?

I would honestly say that unless MA has completely lost what little it had of its collecive mind and business sense, they should fix this BS next release and make the risk factor similar to the adj plate or laser amp upgrading, so may be worth a short wait to see what develops.

I am sure it will be quite good, and it will be a rare and great amp, it is just that the way it currently sits, lile it was in early days of tiering until MA got its head a litle bit out of its enormous ass, it is aa gamble only someone insane would take, it isimply not a viable proposition.

I am sure it will be quite good, and it will be a rare and great amp, it is just that the way it currently sits, lile it was in early days of tiering until MA got its head a litle bit out of its enormous ass, it is aa gamble only someone insane would take, it isimply not a viable proposition.

Crafting 101:
input materials + crafting skills and knowledge = fail or success in crafted item

This bp is no different than any other crafting that we have been doing for a decade. The only difference is the scales and stakes are seemingly much higher within current prices.

Perhaps the economies/prices will change making it more worthwhile e.g. evil amps more available and hence are lower in price.

Even if prices do not change it all really depends on the value of the end item. If the value of the end item is great then why should the cost to produce it be low?

Why should the risk for this particular upgrade be so high, while the risks for identical upgrades (laser and plates) are non-existent?

Your logic is off, this is not a crafting expereiment, but a tiering / upgrade one.

How will this work?
1- Will the owner of the BP sell each click,we craft it and assume the loss or success?
2- Or he crafts it and sells the amp?

I would imagine Option 1 is the way it would happen, makes more sense...or wait to see if MA actually implements this correctly.

I would gamble if need be for this amp , not the imp or the adj one but this one does make me want to take the risk :)

I would imagine Option 1 is the way it would happen, makes more sense...or wait to see if MA actually implements this correctly.

Nothing to see here :)

Last edited:
Perhaps the economies/prices will change making it more worthwhile e.g. evil amps more available and hence are lower in price.

Even if prices do not change it all really depends on the value of the end item. If the value of the end item is great then why should the cost to produce it be low?

Why should the cost to produce it be low?

Because generally players hold "one" amp, some maybe two, not a whole bunch of them, so it's "ALL-IN". In other words one click is "everything".

It's an important question though the "end" value. How much faith would a player have investing in the item and for how much, while the amps are going through a huge change. What's to say this isn't just phase one of a bigger programme of greater firepower, conditioning us for the next phase of bigger mobs

Are we getting bigger amps, because MA are not keen to introduce bigger guns right now? What impact does this have on other planets viability to drop amps with the new "bigger" stats by-passing the whole upgrade amp programme.

What worries me these days with PP, is it's open doors to do whatever you want to destroy value on another planet. This is the greatest risk an investor needs to consider before throwing thousands at items, especially why the hype is fresh.

I honestly believe that MA would love to restrict (some) cross-planet use of items, but it promotes spend across all planets so they are not really in a position to stop it. but the down-side is total freedom/fairness on across all planets has both good and bad effects on the economy (epecially investment values).

How are you going to feel when an equivalent BP drops say on Ark that runs like a Mod-evil, after you risked your amps.

So you need to consider all the risks, not just the risk to your ped card.

But sure pop a few clicks, hof it up, might pop an ped value ATH.

Rick

Back