Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Jukebox :D

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VatrogasacMirko

Guardian
Vatrogasac Mirko Mirkovski
OK, vote for your favorite DJ. You can also state a reason why - it can be music, coolness, charisma, whatever.....but explain please :D
Put your comments, suggestions, critics, questions also. All of this can help to bring already great AHR to next level of greatness :D

AHR Rocks

Last edited:
:)

A very nice initiative.. thanks for that.

A few of the Djs however havent even made their first appearance so maybe you should try the same in a week or 3 ;)

Unnnnstables music has been on air twice and RJ should be on this weekend :)

Otherwise we have a lot of exciting things to look forward to in the near future..

Stay tuned

D

How's RJ got more votes than me and she hasnt even been on air yet!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh:

And tbh... the jukebox is a very good DJ..
:p

Sap.

P.S Deire is a killjoy.

I was going to edit the vote so that the jukebox had a million votes..
:p

I was going to edit the vote so that the jukebox had a million votes..

haha, juks deserved it :D

I said that music doesn't have to be guidance. Maybe RJ won those two votes with charisma :D :D lol

To be honest, I haven't vote yet. I cannot decide between two of myfavourites

Last edited:
Tis a nice vote,
Thanks for that.

Sap.

nice idea, but hard to vote as i havent heard them all on air yet :scratch2:

voted for Desire, I like this kind of music she presents combined with her voice ;)

voted for Desire, I like this kind of music she presents combined with her voice ;)

awwww shucks thats made me blush a little lol thank you

:ahh:

Desire xx

thats what i want to hear. people explain why. not some ninjas that just vote :D

@Leeloo
soon my child, soon, you will hear them all :D

haven't heard all the dj's yet so cannot be sure. Many are good ....but none come close to Desire imho...i just love the music and even the times she messes up the lines on air ..makes it more human :)

I like Sapeins too, he's more "professional" has a nice radio voice but I don't particularly like the music ;) just different tastes ...

Jamhots is pretty good. Good music and commentary an all rounder. Sometimes i like his type of music sometimes not. Depends what mood i'm in.

MS9 also does great radio shows but I don't usually get the chance to listen to her as hers are on awkward times for me. She has a great radio voice and excellent commentary. Loved the news the few times i did hear it.

So I don't think it's the case of the the best...all are pretty good. Depends on what music you like.

The others i haven't really heard so i can't comment on.

I voted for the Jukebox, cauz I didnt see the Juk-E-Box and I couldnt vote on myself now can I?! :D

Btw, I like the idea of the votes, tho I must say that this should not be a popularity contest and from what I understand from Vatro, he did not intend it this way. I see this as a booster in moral and opening up a dialog towards AHR

Keep up the support and TY for the votes =)

"We came here to rock... to rock with the listeners" :cool:

Yes indeedy mistahE :D

But come on though... the jukebox gets more votes than me... :laugh:

Gonna have to give the jukebox a payrise methinks :D

I'd vote Jamhot just for the effort in overcoming technical adversity and problems that seem to be a weekly occurance, well in the early days at least (i know i shouldn't but the northern mutter you can hear, when he leaves the mic on whilst trying to solve problems is comedy gold :D - he might not thank me for that!)

Very hard to make a choice as each DJ is different and unique, however i'm going to plump for MistahE for his energy and "seat of your pants" style, oh his accent reminds be of Harry Enfield / Fast Show characters (no offence intended ;)) which makes me laugh.

Over all, great job by all AHR DJs imho :)

.... this should not be a popularity contest and from what I understand from Vatro, he did not intend it this way. I see this as a booster in moral and opening up a dialog towards AHR

exactly what you wrote

MishahE and that girl with her (scottish?) accent.

reminds me it's friday, time to put AHR up again instead of my wmp

Desire all the way :yay:

Lovely voice and the music is my style. Im not a fan of techno or house.

MistahE

He's got the beat flowing :D

bump

any way of editing the poll? I have to add my soc mates Isis&Thoth to it, hehe :D

I mis the option "All AHR DJ's"

They all have there own unique style and most of all, for there efforts toward the community.

And I mean the current DJ's, I am not that interested in runaway's.
But thats my own personal opinion.

Kind Regards.
Ion

hehe, ill add it, but as soon as i find out how to edit poll :D

Mits.

Mits is taste in music is similar to mine so I love the shows.

yeah def gotta add in the new dj's... we have some amazing new ones now. I could never vote on just one. :)

Well i Vote for all if i could but cant . So im Voting for Bloodshot And he knows why . :)

I had to vote Desire... She's got the musical taste of a lady, and doesn't have to be scantily clad to prove it. *Cough* *Cough* :D

I Voted DJ Jukebox, I like Her Atitude :)

Nah Voted Sap, I think his joking atitude is the best to relax.

But next time ill vote me then ill have more votes than him! muahahhah :p

Last edited:
Yes indeedy mistahE :D

But come on though... the jukebox gets more votes than me... :laugh:

Gonna have to give the jukebox a payrise methinks :D

LMAO! yeah, I geuss you do have to pay her a raise.. no wonder she so lacky :p

Very hard to make a choice as each DJ is different and unique, however i'm going to plump for MistahE for his energy and "seat of your pants" style, oh his accent reminds be of Harry Enfield / Fast Show characters (no offence intended ;)) which makes me laugh.

Over all, great job by all AHR DJs imho :)

Fly by the seat of one's pants
Meaning... Decide a course of action as you go along, using your own initiative and perceptions rather than a pre-determined plan or mechanical aids.

:laugh: TY, I never looked it that way, but that's petty much how it is :D

Thanking for reminding me Harry Enfield and no offense taken, it IS funny! =D

Here one of the most brilliant tv episode of... :D
Harry Enfield - Son's boyfriend

Im still waiting for someone to tell me that i can edit poll somehow :D

Back