Info: Who owns the most complete sentinel M set?

arms = allophyl
gloves = formidon
harness = beacon 42 ped
thighs = equus
shins = hooglo
helmet = ? warlock ? or something like that?
foot guards = ???????? I guess a event mob in the future

It's not always been the case that items would only appear on auction orders after discovery. I think it may have been only after the discovery HoFs were implemented in VU9.0.

Prior to that there were other items that could be ordered but which did not exist, for example Frescoquda and Letomie skins which were not discovered until a couple of years after they were seen in auction orders.

Iirc you can order Necromancer armour too, but I doubt your order will be filled even if you are prepared to pay 100k PED per piece :)

I wasn't at either of the wastelanders events but I was told they wore Shadow parts, not Sentinel, is that not right?

yes but in saying that, Chronicle gloves did not exist in auction orders either until they were discovered

yes but in saying that, Chronicle gloves did not exist in auction orders either until they were discovered

Then I guess either there's some inconsistency or it's just about a time cut-off somewhere.

Did Chronicle come after Sentinel?

have there been any VU-10 screen shots of sentinel posted?

afaik the only pair of arms (M) is on a locked account..

I'm still wondering when we'll finally discover the rest of the sga set... .... ....

There is still no foot-guards though, is there?

yes there are
Alading from M2S owns a pair and the other I dont remember who does... :scratch2:

yes there are
Alading from M2S owns a pair and the other I dont remember who does... :scratch2:

how is that possible?

they would be in the auction orders if they were discovered, and if MA gave them as a prize the whole of EF would know about it

afaik the only pair of arms (M) is on a locked account..

I'm still wondering when we'll finally discover the rest of the sga set... .... ....

are you sure they are on a locked account? does anyone know who looted them?

Sentinel feet drops from Mourner. We need Mourner LA back in circulation.

yes aladding has vain foot guards.

Which locked avatar had sentinel arms?

lol probably hunterz.. MA bring him back just for 5 minutes or so pls.. or even better, fill allos with more sentinel arms!

oh and btw...where does the helmets come from?

oh and btw...where does the helmets come from?

According to the SGA items thread DrDC is running, Neo the Famous Trader Sharp looted both M and F sentinel helmet SGA. Not sure what off, but doesn't he hunt globster alot??? So maybe globster.

Also not sure if SGA ones drop off same mob as regular

According to the SGA items thread DrDC is running, Neo the Famous Trader Sharp looted both M and F sentinel helmet SGA. Not sure what off, but doesn't he hunt globster alot??? So maybe globster.

Both on warlock

wich mob drop the regular helmet? no info on entropedia about the helmet..

No idea about the regular helmet - but one thing is for sure, it won't drop again.

maybe, I have seen around 5 helmets, and thats more than any other sentinelpart what I know of.. so probably better chance that some other part will drop

BTW, Sentinel arms (M,L) is on auction now, start bid is 367 and BO is 567.

Back