Who say MA don’t spy on us ?

Xing Nu

Old Alpha
Xing Tian Nu
“I would prefer if they moved away from the big ped globals/hofs and instead used globals based on rare items. Some items can be flagged as rare or very rare, and when we global we get this items showed in the global window, "Mr. Chippi Pippi looted a rare Shakasi Black Viper Helmet". But the ped values of the items will be low, just like a "ordinary loot", the real value will be the item and the possibility of a markup on the value.

That way it would be a bit less like gambling, because you don't directly get any big ped wins from MA, only indirectly if you can sell the item to other players. With a set up like that, it would be much harder to claim it's "gambling".”

Found on: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/is-entropia-a-dead-end.7860/page-2

10th post from top

For those that did not understand actualy the system of 'rare loot' we got in global chat is from this guy ideea.

So MindArk I see where you gather you’re game plans from.

Can you tell me who in the hell told you to make the new avatar system so I can go in person and punch him in the nose? Thank you

Now I know why Rick is getting 4K hofs and I can’t break the 2K mark, if you talk bad about MA they make you’re loot horror show. Much love Rick :)

Guys you need to do something about the EU rep is insane how many bad opinions EU actually gather how we can hope to gather new players when if you search Entropia universe on Google you get all crap opinions.
Make you kind think MA diged they own grave. :yup:

Mayby we will go back in time 'Time travel' and just get the gaming experiance of what Project Entropia was ?

Cost to play™

Yes I'm shocked that MA and the PPs actually read the forums and consider the feedback and ideas of their player base. :eyecrazy:

But given that, what is the barrier to implementing some of the more sensible suggestions? eg improved storage\inventory interface, MU history filtered by planet, shop directories, etc.

I heard they store every move in the game in a database. Has not been confirmed yet, though!

Cheers,

Perry

I heard they store every move in the game in a database. Has not been confirmed yet, though!

Cheers,

Perry

I'd be shocked if they didn't store/sell our donkey-chasing-carrot behaviour.

Yes I'm shocked that MA and the PPs actually read the forums and consider the feedback and ideas of their player base. :eyecrazy:

But given that, what is the barrier to implementing some of the more sensible suggestions? eg improved storage\inventory interface, MU history filtered by planet, shop directories, etc.

They have done some, if they came up with same idea and didn't see the players idea who's to tell. Some of the ideas I'm glad they didn't implement as some of the suggestions in the past have been nuts - reduce small loots and increase the bigger hofs, although some might say they did it. Nice if you want to get people hooked on the gambling play style of EU.

Most likely they'll explain it as development time but it's often the small things that improve EU for the players and not brand new systems that take months to develop that only a few use and then end up being abandoned / ignored by rest.

The one strange thing is we asked for torches as EU was so dark and they said they couldn't do it but they put headlights on the vehicles :scratch2:

I came up with a few - text based storage to make it load quicker and easier to search and non tradable tickets in MM instead of a counter which appeared slightly altered in the recent mayhem although I suggested they spread the mobs across the planet with a huge spawn radius so that all the players wouldn't be in one location and it wouldn't be a fish in a barrel style event.

Last edited:
Now I know why Rick is getting 4K hofs and I can’t break the 2K mark, if you talk bad about MA they make you’re loot horror show. Much love Rick :)

Actually considering the years, money and effort pumped in 4K was very welcome, but I don't think I'm in MA love territory just yet, no massive 5+ digit uber over all the years. No unlimited weapon to sell for 10's thousands.

There are loads of 1K+ loots every day in the game, not many post them to PCF sadly, I like too when they pop.

Pump in enough cash, invest in a few expensive items, and the dynamics of the game might flow in your direction every now and then. You do ok on Levi considering your time in game.

Sure I think promoting the game might help to a degree, although you still got to pump in 1000's peds say into prots to pull a hof, no one comes along and hands it into your lap, and I think that goes for anyone in game.

Good luck out there.

Rick

Sure I think promoting the game might help to a degree, although you still got to pump in 1000's peds say into prots to pull a hof, no one comes along and hands it into your lap, and I think that goes for anyone in game.

Rick

I don't really think promoting the game helps. I think playing with a HUGE bank-roll helps. MindArk doesn't want to pay out people's "leaving". They don't mind paying out 50k U.S./year to someone with an account worth 200k U.S. however. Think about it though.... it would look bad on paper if they had to pay out for the top 10 avatars selling out. We as players know that those PEDs/$ came from other players.... not MA's pockets if that WERE to happen... but outside investors/banks don't understand the system like us players do.

So if a player is playing smart, eco, and worth lots of PEDs... the "system" will honor them with profit. The ONLY way to really profit in this game is via Markup. So they get the big ticket items and once in a while hit a 5 digit HoF to balance out the TT end of things. (Keep in mind... a top 10 hunting avatar would cycle 1000 x the PEDs that I would cycle so it only makes sense that they would see more frequent "ubers".)

I've blown I dunno.... 30k U.S. on this game. I don't promote it at all.... in fact... have been threatened with forum bans several times for negativity. My tracker however does show a few nice HoFs that even some "ubers" haven't matched after twice the amount of years in game. BUT.... I've paid for that 8500 PED Levi, that 5000 PED Longtooth, and that 4000 PED noob zombie.... amongst the MANY other 1-2k HoF's I've gotten over the years.

Regardless... the only way to see consistant big loots is to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Either by depositing and spending your OWN money... or by profiting and spending other people's money. If I looted a mod fap tomorrow I would still more than likely be at a loss TT wise for that day's hunting. By selling the mod fap and cycling those PEDs I would STILL be in a - but at that point be playing with someone else's money as opposed to financing my own hunting.

Menace

I don't really think promoting the game helps. I think playing with a HUGE bank-roll helps. MindArk doesn't want to pay out people's "leaving". They don't mind paying out 50k U.S./year to someone with an account worth 200k U.S. however. Think about it though.... it would look bad on paper if they had to pay out for the top 10 avatars selling out. We as players know that those PEDs/$ came from other players.... not MA's pockets if that WERE to happen... but outside investors/banks don't understand the system like us players do.

So if a player is playing smart, eco, and worth lots of PEDs... the "system" will honor them with profit. The ONLY way to really profit in this game is via Markup. So they get the big ticket items and once in a while hit a 5 digit HoF to balance out the TT end of things. (Keep in mind... a top 10 hunting avatar would cycle 1000 x the PEDs that I would cycle so it only makes sense that they would see more frequent "ubers".)

I've blown I dunno.... 30k U.S. on this game. I don't promote it at all.... in fact... have been threatened with forum bans several times for negativity. My tracker however does show a few nice HoFs that even some "ubers" haven't matched after twice the amount of years in game. BUT.... I've paid for that 8500 PED Levi, that 5000 PED Longtooth, and that 4000 PED noob zombie.... amongst the MANY other 1-2k HoF's I've gotten over the years.

Regardless... the only way to see consistant big loots is to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Either by depositing and spending your OWN money... or by profiting and spending other people's money. If I looted a mod fap tomorrow I would still more than likely be at a loss TT wise for that day's hunting. By selling the mod fap and cycling those PEDs I would STILL be in a - but at that point be playing with someone else's money as opposed to financing my own hunting.

Menace

nice post agree with you :yup::yup:

Just evidence that MA do listen to what the community wants, which is a good thing.

Actually considering the years, money and effort pumped in 4K was very welcome, but I don't think I'm in MA love territory just yet, no massive 5+ digit uber over all the years. No unlimited weapon to sell for 10's thousands.

There are loads of 1K+ loots every day in the game, not many post them to PCF sadly, I like too when they pop.

Pump in enough cash, invest in a few expensive items, and the dynamics of the game might flow in your direction every now and then. You do ok on Levi considering your time in game.

Good luck out there.

Rick

I play for 4 years Rick you are aware of that right ? I just stoped two years out of boredum. Am geting bored again realy so may take another two years breack. :rolleyes:

It was joke for the hof's i rarely critisized MA most time i defended them while the comunity was against them! I kind bitch at them now hard becose i feel they screwed up the avatar system realy bad and i cant get used to it not to talk my set of clothes (trust me is pretty penny) they look ugly now when they looked so nice before.

This is negative message to my brein (they telling us no mather what you do in the game we will eventualy screwed it up) so this may get to me to the point i may say, ok let go play something else (that what hapenning ATM becose i cant stand to look at my avatar am shifting away from EU sloly).

I think MA belive that every one play this game for money well i got news for them i don't! I work IRL for heavy cash no need for me to be 'virtual' milionaire.

I think as many people are here too "play with their money"
as their are people here trying to "make money"

Back