who the bleep runs these events?

Well this is not against star.
I seen MA official Eon yesterday and asked: why aint warriors shared loot anymore.
been playin this game 10 years and he didnt even take a min too answer my question.
while they just change the whole event for some1 else if they ask.
As i see this its a personal attack of MA against me. affecting everybody that wanted too hunt shared warriors this weekend.
Soo sorry guys.. there were shared loot warriors.. they dropped nice items... I shot at the mobs star was shooting and messed it up for every1 else that would have liked too shoot warriors this weekend.
sorry i didnt know star could just let MA change the whole event.

I only speak for myself here; but what I'm after in hunting is some nice Item *to keep and use* (for instance wormhole chip), and though noone has said something about item drops and from what nowdays (those kind of items are often sold by secondary avatars) it's sort of a blind hunt and the guess nowdays is that really nice items only drops from the biggest mobs ingame, so it's pretty much a desperate hunt on the biggest mobs there is ingame that is somewhat, at least theoretically, manageble.

As for hunting in teams: First, few teams who hunt the really big mobs (Commander 11101 for instance) invite outsiders, especially outsiders without mod mercs+shadow. Secondly, as it's item I want and not primarily a pile of PEDs, I know that hunting in team and getting a nice item would mean that that item would have to be sold (as I certainly doesn't have the PEDs needed to buy out 5 out of 6 teammembers).

I'm not chasing ATH, I didn't do much of the proterons even before the nerf and I don't do much to try leviathans. There was one major exception when I tried big HP mobs: during the space event trying to get a ship - but apparently MA had reserved that ship for Skippie. Well there was another time recently when an ATH would have been welcome, when someone sold a batch of highend mindforce chips in auction.

(If you think twice, hunting a ATH capable mob isn't the way to get PEDs to buy highend items because for each ATH paid out, the hunters have already spent it and if someone else gets that ATH you have been chasing it means that you have lost a great deal of PEDs. And at least for me, there are more then enough hunters around with better, repairable weapons, better repairable armors, great FAPs and last but not least a bigger PED buffer to survive the "loot swings".)

If I was certain I would get something nice by hunting drone elite I could grind down the last of my hermes(L) on them, but my guess is that at the time my armor would be torn to shreds I would only sit there with a couple of Electric Strike Chip I(L), and well a big pile of gazz.
Biggest I can hunt conveniently without my (L) hermes would be something like steelbirds and I doubt they'll drop anything out of interest (as I have a daytime job and rather mediocre weapons when it comes to dmg/sec I doubt I can finish the steelbird mission before they're gone for this time anyway).

Having shared loots also for the top mob gives at least the hope to have a chance to loot a highend item.

Last edited:
Currently a wave of Hydra at Solfais Crater TP which is nice.

There are some pk:ers around but on the other hand if you die it's just a run out the door to get back, and the hydras were going down pretty quickly.

Ah, and the hydras are shared loot.

Hydra.... pk... retarded combination.
good thing i had better things too do

Well this is not against star...

Funny, you could have fooled me.
A lot of ranting about Star and his alleged capability to tell MA what to do, just spiced up with a few remarks about Mindark official didn't respond to you call.
It does sounds like this line of posts is against Star. :scratch2:

It does sounds like this line of posts is against Star. :scratch2:[/QUOTE]

yea he is a fucking lame ass for writing support too MA about him tagging shared loot mobs and other shooting at it and he doesnt like it.
but MA takin their time too change the mobs too non shared when more important things are too be done...
I wrote many support too MA over the years and never did any good..
On the old map I begged support too put a teleporter SE of PA so new players wouldnt get stuck at an outpost with atrox stalker and araneatrox after walking 10min east.
I bet 5000+ players logged out there and never logged in cuz it was near impossible too get away.
did they ever put a tp there? no
did they ever listen too any of my other supports... no.
did the warriors got changed too non shared... sure we wil get right on it.

did they ever put a tp there? no
did they ever listen too any of my other supports... no.
did the warriors got changed too non shared... sure we wil get right on it.

Man you are quite stating the obvious here... MA cares about money. More peds you bring them in form of decay they more likely will listen to you :D Good news is you are not the only one. 99% of playerbase are basicly ignored.

Well about star, i used to watch him on stream like a lot. He was most of the time nice to other players or just ignored them when he had better things to do. I remember he killed someone only once in PVP when that person was stalking him and constantly asking him for peds (bad idea in PVP :D ). He got often mobtrained, but I never saw him taking dirty actions on the people who caused it. So in your case he could just blow off, it happens.

Last edited:
I think star's answer basically tells it all. What is this whining about Sloan? You are free to bring 11 of your friends and shoot warriors if you like to. It's just beeing a cheapass from your side letting star take all the decay+have to hire fapper for you to just put in some dmg and hoping to loot nice MU items....

I think star's answer basically tells it all. What is this whining about Sloan? You are free to bring 11 of your friends and shoot warriors if you like to. It's just beeing a cheapass from your side letting star take all the decay+have to hire fapper for you to just put in some dmg and hoping to loot nice MU items....

gues u dont know what shared loot means.

Hydra.... pk... retarded combination.
good thing i had better things too do

The hydras are gone now... :(

And commanders seem to be "individual" loot.

It's just beeing a cheapass from your side letting star take all the decay+have to hire fapper for you to just put in some dmg and hoping to loot nice MU items....

Hard to "take the decay" if you're lacking the gear to take the decay with. If the best you have is (L) armor with a few peds left on it, it's more a matter of saving gear itself for emergencies than saving some decay PEDs. Yesterday I hunted some Drone Coordinators, I came home with ~55 ped armor decay (yeah I didn't hunt them carefully) - but what makes me not come back to them is that I eventually broke my (L) weapons (well I switched to hydras). (Insane style hunting is better done with at least some decent dmg/sec.)

As for "shared loot" it's a way of giving everyone a chance - in proportion to how much damage you do. If it would be a shared loot area I'm pretty sure that even then Star would have the biggest chance of items and most total loot than rest of us - using fapper would be a consideration of lost time to do damage due to visits to revival. Even without a hired fapper and taking occasional deaths star would have a few more seconds more time to shoot because of faster heal with mod fap (rather than, say, EK-2600).

Last edited:
I think I do the same if I were star...
Star was having a huge amount of decay on armor, + paying a fapper. And there's nothing wrong with forwarding your experiences towards MA.

The hydras are gone now... :(

And commanders seem to be "individual" loot.

Hard to "take the decay" if you're lacking the gear to take the decay with. If the best you have is (L) armor with a few peds left on it, it's more a matter of saving gear itself for emergencies than saving some decay PEDs. Yesterday I hunted some Drone Coordinators, I came home with ~55 ped armor decay (yeah I didn't hunt them carefully) - but what makes me not come back to them is that I eventually broke my (L) weapons (well I switched to hydras). (Insane style hunting is better done with at least some decent dmg/sec.)

As for "shared loot" it's a way of giving everyone a chance - in proportion to how much damage you do. If it would be a shared loot area I'm pretty sure that even then Star would have the biggest chance of items and most total loot than rest of us - using fapper would be a consideration of lost time to do damage due to visits to revival. Even without a hired fapper and taking occasional deaths star would have a few more seconds more time to shoot because of faster heal with mod fap (rather than, say, EK-2600).

Ok. So if I understand you correct now ppl that invest big in this game and buy UL high-end items like armor/gun/fap and buy or use very much time to skill up to a lvl that they are able to hunt those mobs should also "pay" for ppl that do not like to invest that much of both time and money?

Well this was a nice read while having my nightly lunchbreak. The news sites were already boring me lol. Star and Sloan didn't you guys used to be friends some years ago? And Aia you can always borrow my wormie, but it uses a sh*tload of ME lol.

Ok. So if I understand you correct now ppl that invest big in this game and buy UL high-end items like armor/gun/fap and buy or use very much time to skill up to a lvl that they are able to hunt those mobs should also "pay" for ppl that do not like to invest that much of both time and money?

I have spent quite a lot of time ingame, in my case though most of the time with gear that doesn't exactly give a skill boost. A recent problem is a daytime occupation that makes my ingame time limited (hence, why I don't like getting sent back if killed in space when travelling between planets, or why I'm not able to finish longtooth mission).

As for money spent, I estimate I deposit 2k (up to 3k) PEDs every month - so probably a lot of mid level players do - but the ROI is rather low... (skill boost is negligable since quite a few people have way better equipment that, for instance, makes skills effectively faster). Of course I could instead of spending those PEDs just keeping those money on an IRL bank account, not playing for a year, and then do a big deposit and buy something (which then the seller immediately would withdraw) - but then it feels like, what's the point...

Well this was a nice read while having my nightly lunchbreak. The news sites were already boring me lol. Star and Sloan didn't you guys used to be friends some years ago? And Aia you can always borrow my wormie, but it uses a sh*tload of ME lol.

Well my storage has depleted a bit over the time but I still have some:

1473 Mind Essence 2159400 215.94 PED CARRIED
1474 Mind Essence 7530697 753.06 PED ESTATE

And awaiting a nexus tower:

2505 Vibrant Sweat 23724 0.23 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
2506 Vibrant Sweat 51 0.00 PED ESTATE
2507 Vibrant Sweat 6696 0.06 PED STORAGE (Next Island)
2508 Vibrant Sweat 309956 3.09 PED ESTATE
:laugh:

Last edited:
Soo i would say get rid of this Kim person and get Marco back.. his events might have sucked but at least he was fair.

Timkrats is back. Maybe is his event. :D

well it seems clear whos suggestion he took here...
I liked shooting the shared loot commanders.. many other people did too.
star didnt.. now they aint shared loot anymore..

Really.. sometimes, Mindark has head full shi_t. :(

Now there is Charybdis

we need more shooters!

Until one of these spawned in the entrance way of the service center and got stuck.

Despite bad TT losses, it was extremely fun event.

but then it feels like, what's the point...

So why should others do it to help you out? I'm still not following you here ^^

So why should others do it to help you out? I'm still not following you here ^^

You didn't read my entire sentence; I'll spell it out for you:
What's the point in saving money IRL for something that you want and not play actively for one or several years?

When it comes to the kind of gear the high end players have, I guess it's in the long run barter trades: I give you my mm in exchange for your land area.

There are a few players who have done alot to really support the game, in time and/or PEDs, and those I admire. For a long time I thought that Buzz was a leach more or less, but he gained my respect paying 3M PEDs for CP. And Deathifier and other land owners who supported the game by buying servicestations and teleporters to their land areas - and then, in case of Deatifier, goes beyond Calypso and engages in other planets. And even Neverdie (though you can say what you want) do have ideas and are active ingame - consider for instance that he has Rocktropians and Zombies, while Calypso still hasn't got back Umbranoids and Calamusoids (which should be easy to do if you just put the idea with "armor protection" on hold until the system for that is ready).

This is beside business oriented people, who barely show up in events, who never does anything for other people (not in same soc), and is "on top of the foodchain". Though Star is on top of Food chain, actually I've seen star show up ingame and helping out in big battles, having the live stream to give some entertainment, so nothing bad about Star since Star often gives back.

And things that puzzles me is people I've never heard of suddently get mining ATHs (while I keep on depositing ofc), people I've never heard of buying and selling land areas, and people selling "sheds"/"shop" on land areas where I would expect a different owner (and here I don't mean that Digital story). People selling high-end items in auction, kind of items that I've seen for instance in a castle that used to belong to a high end player - or name that reminds me of a VU 9 hangar owner avatar.)

I did one kind of investment though but it's nothing that is noticed ingame - I bought a new computer to be able to do things like opening my inventory/storage and not having to wait 1 minute for each avatar to render - but yeah I know it's probably not what you ment. Entropia VU 10.9+ is more or less all I needed a new computer for; I don't play any other graphic intensive games. (Even 5 second/avatar in rendering time sucks if you're on a place with 50 other peoples around - most of them shooting at a big regen mob - but you have 1-2 douchbags that starts pk:ing [I now mean 5+ kills in a row, not occasional "friendly fire" that happens if someone just happens to jump in front of a hunter], it's like the "detective" game where people around you fall dead down and you need to find the secret killer before you're down yourself).

(I'm one of those suckers who usually have under 1 ped on my card at end of day so stopping to deposit would effectively stop to play, at least beyond things like chatting.)

Another thing is that lot of the things I've bought over time is useless nowdays. The regen mobs took away the use of my plasma rifle (I had just invested in bravo ME when that VU came), it took away use for my Justifier MK2 (not IMK2), it took away the use of my Determination sword where most of the money spent was for skilling it up (and now good (L) longblades are scarse). When the footguard VU came, I had to pay as much or more in markup for my ghost footguards than I had paid for the entire armor set (though, yes, I know owner of highend armors, except PoE, also got trapped by the footguards). To make a long story short: Value of mid-level gear has gone down (I don't complain, I think it's good for new players) while value for high end gear has gone up (since I joined).

Last edited:
You are basically saying the same as last time. Can someone please help me here?

In my eyes you are still whining about ppl that dare to invest both time and money are not using some of those peds helping you out. Why should they? Do you expect that all avatars that is skilled above medium should go pay for your losses?

Having shared loots also for the top mob gives at least the hope to have a chance to loot a highend item.

I can only agree. Times back we had fun hunting big event mobs without getting any compensation as a team had to do at least 50% dmg to be sure. After some time less and less teams were hunting, as it was economically not sustainable. Same happened to WOF.
Now we have shared loot and so it should get implemented wherever possible without any exceptions.

In my eyes you are still whining about ppl that dare to invest both time and money are not using some of those peds helping you out. Why should they? Do you expect that all avatars that is skilled above medium should go pay for your losses?

Where did I say I expect anyone; below, at or above my level; to pay me for anything (unless it's a fair trade of course)?

I pay my costs in game by depositing, meaning I pay for my own costs, as far as I can afford. And I've spent as much time with the game as I've been practically able to (meaning monday-friday other people expect me to show up at something called "work", and some weekends I try to be social with people IRL and as they don't have any PE capable computer I can't be ingame when I'm away.) Some year ago I spent much more time ingame though.

Dunno how much money I've spent, but let's say last 36 months x 2k ped. which should be 72k ped, which is far more than the TT value of my items. (I've been ingame since 2005 though, the above is just an estimate.) I think that is pretty much money to have been spent here. And, No, I haven't withdrawn anything.

I can only agree. Times back we had fun hunting big event mobs without getting any compensation as a team had to do at least 50% dmg to be sure. After some time less and less teams were hunting, as it was economically not sustainable. Same happened to WOF.
Now we have shared loot and so it should get implemented wherever possible without any exceptions.

As late as 2 or so years ago it wasn't any problem to either find an open team to join, or to get a group from society of say 5-6 good hunters. At least in my society it's harder now to find a big team willing to hunt the really tough mobs, the mobs that will send you to revival if they hit. The problem of course with an ad-hoc team is that it takes some administration to divide loots after the hunt - and if the spawn is on a small location there might be clashes between teams both when it comes to kills and killing style (melee - that is running straight into a swarm and start killing vs standing on the edge and carefully tag one by one).

As for "no exceptions" I wouldn't mind two kind of spawns; one shared and one normal. If someone wants 100% of the loot for themselves I understand it, but it would also be fun if those of us who can't find any good team to join to be able to make a try.

Last edited:
Back