Who uses level VI Components?

Why not so many level VI components in auction?

• People who need them craft them themselves

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • They are not so frequently used

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Too expensive and they often result in a loss

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Difficult to get materials required

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Would rather not answer

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Different reason (please state)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Sarubaboon

Alpha
Society
NBK Entrepreneurs
I've recently levelled up enough to be able to do level VI components, however.... very few of these seem to be sold in auction.... is this because people who require these craft them themselves?. or there just isn't such a massive need for them cos they are mostly used for higher level items which are not so often crafted anyway? are any people interested in buying any components from me if i was to craft any? or is it better not to bother?

I think the answers can be found:
where the components are used
where itamz are used /globalling

As some components are for globals, others are for actual use. from the small amount i have done, i know i would rather buy standard plate rather than craft myself, because i want to use it to craft metal mounting and not waste time on the plate (i spend very little time crafting). If a crafter wants to, for example, get tools bps, do they want to waste time crafting their own solar batteries/wires? If there's no hansidian on auction, then i would say that batteries would definitely sell.

It may be that few are sold because the people crafting them are using them - or the components crafters (if they exist) have their own deals worked out.

Of course, not all Level 6's are used to great extent. Certainly 12V, simple II ruds (if it's (L) weapons, it's in demand) - but on the flipside, hardened foil used in OA107+sema+zombie. Not much demand there.

gl :girl:

people that need lev 6 and above components usually have plenty of crafting skills to click the high-end items. The same skills can be used to make the components. And most people have all component bp's anyway as they are not expensive besides the 2 notorious rare ones.

No market for lev 6 components imho, unless you want to sell at a small loss.

/slupor

Interesting thread...

Just one question. What are the 2 notorious bp's?

Thanks, Jman

Interesting thread...

Just one question. What are the 2 notorious bp's?

Thanks, Jman

Metallic Bone Replacement and Hardened Alloy - both are very rare.

Back