who wants planet Planet Michael?

Do you want MJ Planet?

• Yes

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 231 78.6%

• Total voters
Remember were in a Universe.

As much into music as I am...as impressed with MJ's lifes work...

Ill pass... this will be a sales gimmick to give EU another big red check for the normal public to avoid it like the plaque.

Pfffffff

HOLY CRAP!!!!

What about a GRAND THEFT AUTO PLANET???? :yay:

It would be like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on CRACK,SPEED, AND WEED.... :wtg:

Oh sorry, off in my own little world. Were talking about MJ..... Pffffffff
as long as it does not take away or kill off Calypso I don't care.... It's all about the money any way.... So if it helps better loot for us....

SHOW ME DA MONEY SHOW ME DA MONEY!!!!:monkey::tux::monkey::tux::monkey::yup:

It would be like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on CRACK,SPEED, AND WEED.... :wtg:
OMG that I would like.. I might transfer there pretty fast.. to guard the hoods ! :dance::handgun:

Last edited:
Planet MJ seems to be the most miportant project for SEE, so what Im afraid of is - Calypso will be milked, just to give enough funds to finish MJ planet.

I may never go there, but it will bring in people :naughty:

Who?

For the life of me I can't figure out the demographic who will play a Michael MMO.

The only possible design I can figure is if SEE designs Planet Michael for kids 8-14 and have a non-combat type of game play system. In this way they'll seek to pull players from games like Club Penguin.

Planet MJ seems to be the most miportant project for SEE, so what Im afraid of is - Calypso will be milked, just to give enough funds to finish MJ planet.

People should remember that FPC will get all the MA platform updates on par with the other planet. When MA finishes taming, it will be included on all planets, not just Calypso same with other old or fresh systems.
We might not see dozens of extra quests being added until Planet MJ is finished but aside from that we`ll get all the goodies from MA. I for one couldn`t care less about some extra quests. There`s still plenty to finish + the Bronze challenges.

People should remember that FPC will get all the MA platform updates on par with the other planet. When MA finishes taming, it will be included on all planets, not just Calypso same with other old or fresh systems.
We might not see dozens of extra quests being added until Planet MJ is finished but aside from that we`ll get all the goodies from MA. I for one couldn`t care less about some extra quests. There`s still plenty to finish + the Bronze challenges.

My understanding is Planet Michael will be non-combat.

There will be a focus on completing objectives, tasks, and challenges, and players will be able to interact with other players, which includes “combat.” Unlike other MMOs out there, this time around you’ll be dancing. Squaring off another player to “win.”

I would thing that this means MA will need to work on mechanics specific to that planet.

For example, MA needs to add a dancing game play element and somehow configure PVP so the best dancer wins.

Dho

Who?

For the life of me I can't figure out the demographic who will play a Michael MMO.

Dude are you serious???? People all over the world still say they SEE or sorry see Elvis. Now that MJ is gone he’s a dang martyr. Don’t think for one second that the same ADULTS that were crying and passing out whenever they saw him will not be the first to jump on the game just to see…. It may not last long, but TRUST there will be tons from 1 to 92 that will log on…..

Yes 1 to 92, if Nat King Cole and can get away with it, then dang it so can I? :monkey:

Who?

The only possible design I can figure is if SEE designs Planet Michael for kids 8-14 and have a non-combat type of game play system. In this way they'll seek to pull players from games like Club Penguin.

Makes sense, lure children to a planet made in honour of a pedophile. I'm sure MJ will be getting a little stiffer in his grave.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

What about a GRAND THEFT AUTO PLANET???? :yay:

looking at some of the pictures of certain places I thought we already had it.

Put it this way, there was a picture on the back pages of Entropia Times and I was asking myself wtf is GTA4 doing in a mag about EU :scratch2: It was exactly like an area of Liberty City.

I guess we will be trying to tame kids then :confused:

It may bring in thousands of new people, but if there's no hunting, and only dancing, how the hell is that going to benefit the loot pool? Unless you pay 10 ped to be able to dance for a minute??
No hunting, means no crafting. Unless you get 20 leather hides for dancing like a prat for 10 minutes. :scratch2:

Summary..

I have no interest in seeing a pervert glorified at the expense of our beloved Universe (Calypso).
Voted a big resounding NO, as I fear Calypso will suffer by development staff being shifted to perverts planet.

Who's Bad?
The dipstick who thought this idea up :)

mj planet, sounds like a load of shit to me. i'll never visit

Yes 1 to 92, if Nat King Cole and can get away with it, then dang it so can I? :monkey:
I like his dancing.

Everyone seem to be so carried away with the pedostuff business, and we know certain "philosophers" who put their own children to orphanage, some other who are cornerstone to thinking now and are apparently nazis, musicians that use shotgun to ease the pain in their head, authors shamelessly narcissistic "i could not care less" attention whores, some other told wanking too much, and president whose dick was sucked when it was not supposed to.

He's dead for heavenssake! It is over.

EDIT: We just happen to live in the video age, and as we can see person acting just like he was still alive, we feel we still can judge like he was in front of us and say that your dancing is nothing, "I just red from newspaper that.."

He is still dead, and propably stays that way.

Last edited:
Makes sense, lure children to a planet made in honour of a pedophile. I'm sure MJ will be getting a little stiffer in his grave.

Every single post of yours is about him being a pedophile. Were u one of the kids that were !!!!!? You dont know ANYTHING, just what SOMEONE said on the NEWS... yeah like news are trully the thing to trust. I for one have no idea if he was or wasn't but the parents obviously didn't care since they took the cash and shut up. What a bunch of BULLSHIT. If their kids were actually sexually abused, they would want him in JAIL, money or not. If you watch ALL interviews with MJ, he is not a really smart guy, meaning, that he didnt evolve into an adult, acted like a child his whole life. He liked playing with kids because he was one too, even at 50 years of age. Why the hell would he have built NEVERLAND??? Which grown man does this? It was built in 1988, when MJ was 28!!!

So stop posting nonsense in all MJ threads. You have NO IDEA and NO RIGHT to judge someone. What if I said that you !!!!! some girl? HM? If I had good friends in TV, i'd just tell em: in tonights news say "we are looking for a criminal named okoto, bla bla bla that !!!!! a girl and then they show your pict". Then Id find a girl that would claim that you !!!!! her. How many people would believe that you are innocent? More than 30% would still believe you !!!!! her even if they would free you. And dont tell me I'm not right. People are like sheep.

So stop being like a sheep, and most of all, stop posting shit.

THX

P.S. Not an MJ fan, but I dont like sheep :)

Juan, when did this become about me? If he was innocent he should have defended himself in court rather then pay the parents off. The parents are just as bad as him for taking the money. No pedophile ever grows up, they all enjoy childrens things.

With Q&A thread i think almost all players expressed their concern about lack of sense in the idea of MJ planet, only few were lets say "neutral" i dunno if we had such a poll but question is easy, do you want in EU something like MJ planet? only yes or no, i wonder how many people will answer Y:p

I am personally not a fan of his music or the planet theme. But I do believe that his name will bring hundreds of thousands of player fans from around the world just out of curiosity if nothing else. I figure if we get 10% of em curious to check out Planet Calypso, then this is good and will in turn help the in-game economy here for everyone.:wise:

I am astonished to hear that some people think there can be no market for a planet based on a guy who sold more records than anyone else in the history of recorded music.

As many people have pointed out, it doesn't matter if we want it.

I don't want Justin Beiber or Jersey Shore to exist, but I have no doubt people are making millions if not billions off of these things.

Bottom line is, if Plant Michael is successful and brings SEE money it is probably good for Entropia (and therefor us) overall. Now, do I think it will be a huge success? No, I don't think so, but hopefully their marketing team is smarter than me. :dunno:

I voted "NO" purely because I believe Micheal Jackson's "legacy" is just WAY too controversial for a professional company to want to take on board. Sure the guy was a pop music icon. And more than likely alot of the controversy was B.S. That being said.... the controversy was still there and there are MILLIONS who are dead set against ANYTHING "MJ" because of allegations they believe to be true. For that reason, and that reason alone, I think it's a bad move on MA's part to allow such a planet to open.

Menace

I voted yes.

-Interesting new systems
-Michael music
-Love & Peace

Why not?

Everything else about controversy, not being a fan and other stuff is irrelevant. The
purpose of multiple planets is finding a theme that you like, if Michael aint for
you? No problem :)

I am astonished to hear that some people think there can be no market for a planet based on a guy who sold more records than anyone else in the history of recorded music.
I dont know Oleg, I have no clue if the general Michael Jackson fans are gamers. And if they are not, maybe they will login once, but will they stay and spend money?
I find it hard to believe, but only future will tell I guess ;p

Too many planets.

Too many choices.

Eventually not enough players.

I voted no and will keep on voting no to more empty worlds offering little less than eye candy

Everything else about controversy, not being a fan and other stuff is irrelevant. The
purpose of multiple planets is finding a theme that you like, if Michael aint for
you? No problem :)

Actually it is completly relevent. The majority of people beleive MJ to be a pedophile. Puting his name on this product could be bad for all the planets.
Also another note, does anyone else think it is wrong to make money off a dead guy? Sure I think he was a pedophile but still, let the guy rest in peace.

Voted yes because it would be so awesome to moonwalk. I can just imagine everyone moonwalking everywhere :laugh:

Moonwalk!!!

Back